Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Luffypill

OGcel

OGcel

Captain
growin up a kidcel u thought u could relate to a lanky brazilian who eaten a garbage fruit who started an awkward journey about being a pirate, u seen him getting blackpilled at marineford seeing that being motivated aint enought in the real world there's genetic and chance inequality

but after taking his blackpilled he tried to maxx his garbage fruit with 2 years of grinding then stepped on numerous enemies bc of his hardwork

and u see 1071 episodes deep in the manga that Luffy was successfull all this time bc he's the sun god

absolutely brootal

all these luffy didnt make all his achievements bc he was a lowinhib but bc he was just super OP from the very beginning and was not bold or brave but genuinely stupid and low iq but his op powers made him overcome all obsctacles

even his homies are mega privileged like Lanji who's a cyborg and Zoro who was trained by the best swordfighter

Naruto did pretty much the same thing lmao.

Can't be assed to read the new chapters, so I watch Tekking101's reviews on them
A disappointing development, but shouldn't have expected much
Peak fiction indeed

Naruto did pretty much the same thing lmao.
narutopill was so brootal that i don't want to talk about it

this "bulliedkid" for his demon was the fkin son of the former president and trained by an all time warrior, and his mother genes gives him infinite chakra, and his so-called demon made him a god

He's a chadlite who maxxed to chad. Not even media offers an escape from reality anymore.

Can't be assed to read the new chapters, so I watch Tekking101's reviews on them
A disappointing development, but shouldn't have expected much
Peak fiction indeed
mogs me i watch KOL not get mogged and yes only NPCs and normies can enjoy it, the same type of person who will call Musk and Bezos self-made billionaire semi-god iq geniuses

He's a chadlite who maxxed to chad. Not even media offers an escape from reality anymore.
now he's basically the ultimate chad and the reincarnation of the Messiah, he's fkin Jesus without even asking it, he's a selfish sturbbon kid who just want to be the King of Seas bc it seems fun

while Ussop he getting bullied basically every panel

what about the piratecel who want to provide for his family ?

he's in jail or killed by Luffy casually killing fodders

mogs me i watch KOL not get mogged and yes only NPCs and normies can enjoy it, the same type of person who will call Musk and Bezos self-made billionaire semi-god iq geniuses
Tbh, I still follow along solely just to see how it will all end
Curious to see how Oda handles the admirals, characters like Mihawk, the One Piece, etcetera
The Yonko have been a major disappointment, perhaps barring Shanks. Who knows what Oda has in store for him
Gear 5... eh. Just eh. Whatever. Just end this shit already :feelsree:

the luffypill is just the sad reality of our world all the guys u will see getting successful at anything had avantages even if they are broke n ugly at some point they did the right at the right moment without the intention, just by pure luck or some rich boy helped me in their journey

Tbh, I still follow along solely just to see how it will all end
Curious to see how Oda handles the admirals, characters like Mihawk, the One Piece, etcetera
The Yonko have been a major disappointment, perhaps barring Shanks. Who knows what Oda has in store for him
Gear 5... eh. Just eh. Whatever. Just end this shit already :feelsree:
same its just marketing Oda hooked us with this shitty treasure for 20 years we invested too much time to not follow at least whats going on

thats another blackpilled, most of our childhood mangas or cartoons are solely marketing product

same its just marketing Oda hooked us with this shitty treasure for 20 years we invested too much time to not follow at least whats going on
He's a smart man, haha
No point of jumping ship now

thats another blackpilled, most of our childhood mangas or cartoons are solely marketing product
It is always sad to see
Marvel and DC are no better, but I have been enjoying doing a little research on their lore and powers. A breath of fresh air from manga stuff. Feels like I've read all the manga I'd like.