Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Lucifer is god and everything is a lie

Is god the devil

• Yes, I will kill him so his subjects and scrutiny and cursed incorrect history can end for INCELDIA

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No, I love sucking his toes for he made me incel as an inside joke

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
That when will all end up as apathetic monsters who only care about food and water and sex, then religious retards who obey an abusive chuck will come and they tell me that all subjects of chuck are good. When in reality they are devils. Homosapiens more like homodevils that deserve extinction and rot, for the greater good.:shock: Lucifer was always god. Everything is still evil and out to fucking get me :feelsree: but what do you think DID THAT FAGGOT CHUCK TRICKED US ALL AND HES ACTUALLY THE DEVIL. Screw HOMOSAPIENS I must find a way to control all 8 billion of them. It could be a glorious way to be @Made in Heaven HEAVEN COMES FOR THOSE WHO ONEY INXELDIA INCELISTAN:feelsree:

What inceldom does to a nigga.

What inceldom does to a nigga.
It's is the truth as you didn't see what was in the basement and why loyalty is pure poison. Destroying the world and resetting will make everything better. For you all to be FREE:shock: FREEE FEEEEE FEREEEEE

My take is that, Lucifer teaches people natural law (blackpill by proxy) and "the God" we're told to praise is an evil, envious, control freak of any entity called Jalbadoath.

My take is that, Lucifer teaches people natural law (blackpill by proxy) and "the God" we're told to praise is an evil, envious, control freak of any entity called Jalbadoath.
THE FAGGOT GOD IS. CALLED CHUCK I HATE CHUKC WE ALL HATE CHUKC I AHTE HIM HIMM

:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: HE SAID REPENT BOZO THIS NIGGA SAID REPENT BOZO WHY LOVE A THING THAT MADE YOU INCEL YOU TED KACZYNSKI CUCK :feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
I love god because he didnt make me a spastic who spams cringe emojis like you

I think God abandoned us and he let Devil to do as he please because humans corrupted to the point they dont have anything to do with the original creatures God created, when demons made kids with humans, genepool got tainted with demon dna and humans become degenerated with killing, whoring and faggotry same as now, God decided to do the great flood, the great reset. Pure people survived while tainted died. God then made promise not to reset the world till the end of the world. What if the demon seed got again in human DNA and we are devils spawns, God doesnt want to destroy us because he gave his word but he doesnt consider us his creation anymore, we are Gods failed experiment.

I love god because he didnt make me a spastic who spams cringe emojis like you
See a devil has spoken out of the. You should love a brocel because he is suffering but you don't because you're infected:feelsbadman:
I think God abandoned us and he let Devil to do as he please because humans corrupted to the point they dont have anything to do with the original creatures God created, when demons made kids with humans, genepool got tainted with demon dna and humans become degenerated with killing, whoring and faggotry same as now, God decided to do the great flood, the great reset. Pure people survived while tainted died. God then made promise not to reset the world till the end of the world. What if the demon seed got again in human DNA and we are devils spawns, God doesnt want to destroy us because he gave his word but he doesnt consider us his creation anymore, we are Gods failed experiment.
Look at what @kaczynskicel said. He proves me right. The devil toe sucker speaks thy against @erenyeager the holy matrimony

See a devil has spoken out of the. You should love a brocel because he is suffering but you don't because you're infected:feelsbadman:
Youre not my bro just because youre also incel. Also you clearly love the devil so you deserve everything you get

The being people usually call "God" is the god of the Old Testament, i.e. the Jewish god, an evil being and a lower entity, who created the material world and all its evilness. The Good God is a different, separate and superior being, He is the God of the New Testament, a benevolent being who appeared as Christ and saved all of humanity from going to hell.

While the story of Lucifer is very attractive and parallels with the greek Prometheus, Lucifer himself was born out of a translation error and therefore cannot be real.

Youre not my bro just because youre also incel. Also you clearly love the devil so you deserve everything you get
View attachment 542841
I do not. Infact I hate him it's just he's inside you. I am becoming a god because I am so powerful against this mortal realm. I tried Killin myself several times and I lived. You keep spouting these incorrect things. :feelsbadman: it's sad what the abusive lord did to you:feelsbadman:.
The being people usually call "God" is the god of the Old Testament, i.e. the Jewish god, an evil being and a lower entity, who created the material world and all its evilness. The Good God is a different, separate and superior being, He is the God of the New Testament, a benevolent being who appeared as Christ and saved all of humanity from going to hell.

While the story of Lucifer is very attractive and parallels with the greek Prometheus, Lucifer himself was born out of a translation error and therefore cannot be real.
Only @erenyeager is one of the few gods that is good and holy while everything is pure blasphemy:shock:

I do not. Infact I hate him it's just he's inside you. I am becoming a god because I am so powerful against this mortal realm. I tried Killin myself several times and I lived. You keep spouting these incorrect things. :feelsbadman: it's sad what the abusive lord did to you:feelsbadman:.

Only @erenyeager is one of the few gods that is good and holy while everything is pure blasphemy:shock:
Keep blaspheming against a man of god (me)
Repent asap and reduce your punishment

@erenyeager is the true lord of everything as he is isolated everyday and is hated by everything by doing nothing besides staring at walls and throwing food on the ceilings in hopes of pure self love:feelsree: @erenyeager will destroy the incorrect world and rebuild a new one:shock:

@erenyeager is the true lord of everything as he is isolated everyday and is hated by everything by doing nothing besides staring at walls and throwing food on the ceilings in hopes of pure self love:feelsree: @erenyeager will destroy the incorrect world and rebuild a new one:shock:
U aint shit my nigger

U aint shit my nigger
Why hate on me @erenyeager it's not very Christian to hate a subject of chuck. You must expel love not hate. You subjects of chucks never did that to me besides torture me for being dumb:shock: you have to KILL ME sir ITS THE O LY WAY in laws of chucks court. I am shit because I am soooo improtnat and I needed lovbveeeee:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: but I DONT BECAUSE I AM UGLY AND YOUR WRETCHED CREATOR DID THIS. HE IS EVILLLLLL:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: YOU BLUEPILL FIEND

Why hate on me @erenyeager it's not very Christian to hate a subject of chuck. You must expel love not hate. You subjects of chucks never did that to me besides torture me for being dumb:shock: you have to KILL ME sir ITS THE O LY WAY in laws of chucks court. I am shit because I am soooo improtnat and I needed lovbveeeee:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: but I DONT BECAUSE I AM UGLY AND YOUR WRETCHED CREATOR DID THIS. HE IS EVILLLLLL:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: YOU BLUEPILL FIEND
Im Not christian

I'm starting to think that OP carelessly did a summoning ritual (probably in the quest to have his own tulpa) and bit off more than he could chew.

Gnosis is just a satanic parody of Christianity that doesn't answer any of the classic questions such as "why does God allow evil?". Why does the incognoscible god allow evil?

Gnosis is just a satanic parody of Christianity that doesn't answer any of the classic questions such as "why does God allow evil?". Why does the incognoscible god allow evil?
because hes like my dad who went out and never came back with the milk. its been 2000 years, hes not coming back ever. never answered anyones calls here, never gave you pussy, gave us all hell and yet worship him? cucked.
I'm starting to think that OP carelessly did a summoning ritual (probably in the quest to have his own tulpa) and bit off more than he could chew.
i became the foundER and i can see everything:shock:

because hes like my dad who went out and never came back with the milk. its been 2000 years, hes not coming back ever. never answered anyones calls here, never gave you pussy, gave us all hell and yet worship him? cucked.
His secrets lie in the basement foundercel! But the IT Marleyans won't let us reach it. Their legions of brainless sheep have surrounded Inceldia. We must proceed with the rumbling.

His secrets lie in the basement foundercel! But the IT Marleyans won't let us reach it. Their legions of brainless sheep have surrounded Inceldia. We must proceed with the rumbling.
YES HIGH IQ BRAINEL

Op is right the jewish kabbalah also the theology science is real, they are so many evil god or supernatural figure who have a specific number and are relatable to satanism 366, 666 ect

This thread is the very definition of a schizo thread.

I used to believe in this as a teenager. Felt based thinking that I was in the middle of a war for the liberation of spirits.

God is gay, u fag
U stupid cuck lol god is fake

we have 2 confirmed cucks
I used to believe in this as a teenager. Felt based thinking that I was in the middle of a war for the liberation of spirits.
because in actuality it is based.

Yep, fucking society tries hard to brainwash the population into becoming failures, with this whole God/Lucifer stuff. Natural law (Lucifer way) is the only thing that works, the only thing that's right, anything else is wrong and brings suffering.
Society (the elite in power) is basically setting up everyone to fail, so that only their elite kids makes it... disgusting

Yep, fucking society tries hard to brainwash the population into becoming failures, with this whole God/Lucifer stuff. Natural law (Lucifer way) is the only thing that works, the only thing that's right, anything else is wrong and brings suffering.
Society (the elite in power) is basically setting up everyone to fail, so that only their elite kids makes it... disgusting
we must restore inceldia, where the autistic ones where the previous ones ruling, we had equality everywhere:shock: but since lucifer took over, autists were deemed incorrect and wrong:shock:

God makes incels so he can at least have some loyal worshippers

Schizo post but I'd never be a cuck for any god or demon even if they existed tbh
Idgaf if they created me, they shouldn't get my validation for free just because they are powerful and shit.

OP is light years ahead of these devilworshipping low IQ religitards who disagreed with him in the replies

I for one welcome our true lord and savior @erenyeager , praise be upon him for he is the promised one

OP is light years ahead of these devilworshipping low IQ religitards who disagreed with him in the replies

I for one welcome our true lord and savior @erenyeager , praise be upon him for he is the promised one
high iq male you are, low iq for those who laugh and rot and not listen to thy wisdom of @erenyeager lucifer will be back after this 2000 year prank is seen with enough open minds, and we must prepare the entire planet for entourage of demonic foids and their chad harems, this will be your final warning toe lickers, we will get attacked and it WILL BE YOUR FAULT FOR NOT TATAKAEING

Last edited:
Lucifer is a created thing. To acknowledge him is to acknowledge that there is a creator, and then to use your conscious volition to reject the creator in favor of the created. It's utterly foolish to submit yourself to Lucifer.

Lucifer despises humanity, because he sees that which is greater than him as lesser. His envy and arrogance was his fall, and he's determined to bring as many humans down with him as he can, until his time comes. He's the great deceiver who gives false promises. His only goal is your corruption and severance from the divine source aka God.

Lifefuel for satanistcels

Lucifer is a created thing.
Cope, nothing is ever created. Energy/matter has always existed. It merely changes forms.
For example when a carpenter "creates" a chair, wood is simply reshaped into something you have decided to lable differently, a chair. Just because you're giving things new labels doesn't mean anything new is created. The entire world is one being.

Last edited:
Schizo post but I'd never be a cuck for any god or demon even if they existed tbh
Idgaf if they created me, they shouldn't get my validation for free just because they are powerful and shit.
good boy never ever DO IT:shock:
Cope, nothing is ever created. Energy/matter has always existed. It merely changes forms.
For example when a carpenter "creates" a chair, wood is simply reshaped into something you have decided to lable differently, a chair. Just because you're giving things new labels doesn't mean anything new is created. The entire world is one being.
HIGH IQ ONE UNDERSTANDS MY SCRIPTURES