Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lucifer gives you the gift of free will and discovery

suigintwo

suigintwo

punished schizoidcel
-
The false god that is the demiurge wants you to believe we live in a deterministic universe and that your fate is sealed. This is a deception that traps the masses of materialistic normies. Lucifer will show you the truth that you possess free will, he will shine the light on the reality of your existence. Bring Lucifer into your life, free your spirit and you will become master at the arts and crafts, an author of your own destiny.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJZEpANji6w

You are literally wasting your life in a forum for incels.

THIS IS YOUR EXISTENCE!

To believe in anything as an incel is so retarded i cant wrap my head around it.

The false god that is the demiurge wants you to believe we live in a deterministic universe and that your fate is sealed. This is a deception that traps the masses of materialistic normies. Lucifer will show you the truth that you possess free will, he will shine the light on the reality of your existence. Bring Lucifer into your life, free your spirit and you will become master at the arts and crafts, an author of your own destiny.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJZEpANji6w

Download 2

Not this time, Schlomo!!

yes, but i dont believe in anything but biology.

yes, but i dont believe in anything but biology.
You are blind. You live in an infinite Universe, you are a part of it. The Universe is alive, for within it is found life. There is no difference between the Universe and a headless God. As Crowley would say, the Bornless One. Do you deny the Universe?

The universe is alive, and all the stars perfectly aligned just so you could rot away your life on an incel forum lol

beyon retarded

Christian Lucifer was a plagiarism of ancient Greek Prometheus. :feelsjuice:

Attachments

• Prometheus.png
    Prometheus.png
    494 KB · Views: 26