Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope LucidDreamcels, any advice on how to do it?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
How do you actually do LD i've been trying for over half a year now and it doesn't work

i know you can even have sex during LD and i've heard that it feels real
i've never had any lucid dreams in my life i don't get dreams at all, if i do then i have nightmares

how did you do it and how long did it take you to become lucid in a dream when you planned it?
tbh this could be a next level cope if it works

Idk who to lucid dream

Perhaps you need more energy to do it?

Simply breath in while thinking each breath brings in more energy. Do it long enough and your armhairs will rise and you will feel, "all tingley."

Then direct all that energy to your pineal gland while telling yourself its to help you lucid dream.

Perhaps that will help since you've been at it for so long, it might be just the thing to get you there.

Simply breath in while thinking each breath brings in more energy. Do it long enough and your armhairs will rise and you will feel, "all tingley."

Then direct all that energy to your pineal gland while telling yourself its to help you lucid dream.

Perhaps that will help since you've been at it for so long, it might be just the thing to get you there.

Seeing as how A: we don't know what the pineal gland even does, and B: you evidently can't control it on your own, I'm calling BS

The rest of the advice is reasonable, you can google how to lucid dream anyway. My brother drinks this certain tea which induces lucid dreaming, the only downside is that non-lucid dreams become surreal AF. I'll ask him what tea it is

There's also some candles or some shit to increase the chances of it

I daydream instead

write circle on had.
become self aware in dream of it not being there,

shit, I need to learn it

Happens to me from time to time.
I simply realize I'm in a dream, then I can control it

Mindblown.

It takes energy to do anything.

That's one reason lonely dudes are so demoralized. It's a way of removing our power.
Seeing as how A: we don't know what the pineal gland even does, and B: you evidently can't control it on your own, I'm calling BS

The rest of the advice is reasonable, you can google how to lucid dream anyway. My brother drinks this certain tea which induces lucid dreaming, the only downside is that non-lucid dreams become surreal AF. I'll ask him what tea it is
#a, that's why it's call the 3rd eye. The ancient research is easily available.
#b, gaining control of your dreams is the basis concept behind this thread. Just because it's difficult doesn't mean it's impossible. If others can do it so can we. It just takes ENERGY. And willpower.

However, i am not beyond cheating! I would be very interested in that tea. Such herbs are my cope! I would be very grateful for information about it.

I like strange dreams. And I'm not adverse to dream violence...

It takes energy to do anything.

That's one reason lonely dudes are so demoralized. It's a way of removing our power.
tbh my energy is even lower than a clinton rally

tbh my energy is even lower than a clinton rally
A Clinton rally? I guess they don't share the baby blood transfusions with the proles. Such greed. My condolences.

I suppose it takes motivation to really want the goal. Hel, I'm doing good just to maintain my "alive" status..

I did this and now brown ectoplasma is all over my bed.

Nah bro, that's just shit. Try again...

Ok, I did it again. This time it worked for a while then I woke up and was in sleep paralysis and Nigel Farage came out of my closet and sucked my cock. 6/10, would've settled for the dead body of Nancy Grace, but hey, you take what you get and leave the rest.

Ok, I did it again. This time it worked for a while then I woke up and was in sleep paralysis and Nigel Farage came out of my closet and sucked my cock. 6/10, would've settled for the dead body of Nancy Grace, but hey, you take what you get and leave the rest.
Totally believe that to be true. I have dreams all the time and tried to lucid dream a while ago thinking i can play god out there as i usually do in dream, but nope.

Paralyzed in bed, hearing voices, heart beats like it is about to explode, the head sometimes is full of pressure like somoene pushes from inside my skull. Some dude that changes form is near my bed and starts whispering in my ear about his loneliness.

They started to multiply lately. I start to get out of my body more and more and have triangular vision. I think i am going insane.

Tried to drop it, now sleep paralysis is regular and happens even more when i am stressed.

Totally believe that to be true. I have dreams all the time and tried to lucid dream a while ago thinking i can play god out there as i usually do in dream, but nope.

Paralyzed in bed, hearing voices, heart beats like it is about to explode, the head sometimes is full of pressure like somoene pushes from inside my skull. Some dude that changes form is near my bed and starts whispering in my ear about his loneliness.

They started to multiply lately. I start to get out of my body more and more and have triangular vision. I think i am going insane.

Tried to drop it, now sleep paralysis is regular and happens even more when i am stressed.

Sounds brutal.

when you leave your body, can you talk?

I can hear my voice sometimes, but I feel like it is not mine. The most i could do is muster a scream and wake up.

damn. what causes this shit? Could it be something like sleep apnea (because you said you feel pressure in head - maybe you are not breating) or something nutrition related?

Sounds like a parasite found you.
Sleep paralysis is a safety mechanism to keep your body safe while you are out. Ignore any "watchers" because they cannot harm you.

It's best to have somewhere to go, or a goal of some kind. Such as go floating somewhere...

The main thing IS TO BE FEARLESS!

There are "things" out there that feed on fear. (Loosh)

You have to be a tough guy in the side worlds to survive.

Think about what you want to dream about.Set an alarm to wake up a few hours later.Drink water.Maybe get up to use the bathroom.Then go back to sleep

Sounds like a parasite found you.
Sleep paralysis is a safety mechanism to keep your body safe while you are out. Ignore any "watchers" because they cannot harm you.

It's best to have somewhere to go, or a goal of some kind. Such as go floating somewhere...

The main thing IS TO BE FEARLESS!

There are "things" out there that feed on fear. (Loosh)

You have to be a tough guy in the side worlds to survive.
I tried to be fearless and saw things improving for a bit. Well fearless in the sense that i would kill everything and everyone near me at that moment, watchers and all. This just made it so that i get thrown out of there earlier.

I will try to document more on the matter. Left it out for a while seeing a corellation between trying to document on the subject and increase in negative experiences to the point it affected me while i was not asleep and it scared me out of my mind.

Still, i think the law "So above,so below, so below, so above" is right.
If i am a wierd disgusting sperg here for the external world, why would the internal perceive me better. Unless needed for mind pursuits, i would be discarded like a rag here. Why wouldn't the subconscious and those watchers do the same.

i had dream last night i was force facking a foid and she was hot

I tried to be fearless and saw things improving for a bit. Well fearless in the sense that i would kill everything and everyone near me at that moment, watchers and all. This just made it so that i get thrown out of there earlier.

I will try to document more on the matter. Left it out for a while seeing a corellation between trying to document on the subject and increase in negative experiences to the point it affected me while i was not asleep and it scared me out of my mind.

Still, i think the law "So above,so below, so below, so above" is right.
If i am a wierd disgusting sperg here for the external world, why would the internal perceive me better. Unless needed for mind pursuits, i would be discarded like a rag here. Why wouldn't the subconscious and those watchers do the same.
Fearless in more of a self defense way. Not in a kill everyone way... Lol.

Curiosity and politeness go a long way no matter what world you're in.