Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Lucid Dreaming

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
I saw a thread about vivid dreaming. Lucid dreaming is some next level shit. You basically become aware that you’re dreaming and you can fucking control shit to a certain extent. I used to have those when I was younger. Makes me wonder how much possibility lies in the human brain if you ACTUALLY think and look down the rabbit hole.. Unlike what most NPCS do nowadays. They just get sucked in their bubble.

How can i have a lucid dream?

I already had lucid dreams.
They are literally next level stuff. Can recommend 100%.
But you wake up easiely if you don't practice it, which I can't with my fucked up sleep schedule.

I can't not lucid dream. Otherwise I don't dream, so it's gotten boring and predictable. It's easy to do, just think about something and that's it.

Melatonin helps with that, start with 20mg and watch a video that would hit you emotionally. That's what helps with me.

If anyone is interested I have some videos to get you started, I haven´t been able to even try it yet because I have to fix my circadian rhythm as a step one.

But I figured since we spend 1/3 of our lives sleeping why not use that on living an amazing life in my dreams if that would be possible.