Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lucid Dreaming Sex Cope

SirIncel

SirIncel

Veteran
★★★★★
Does anybody else have experience with sex during lucid dreams?
These are the dreams in which you know that you are just dreaming and you can control the world and do everything that you want.

I get them from time to time and then all I do is going around and raping every woman in sight (they always try to flee lol) and
it feels really great.
But the bad part is, eventually I suddenly wake up and can't get back to the dream. :feelsbadman:

I’ve never had a lucid dream. Sounds like a lot of fun.

These are the dreams in which you know that you are just dreaming and you can control the world and do everything that you want.
Unfortunately, I have never had such a thing :feelsbadman:

Lucid dreams have never happened to me, if they could happen for me that'd be the best thing that I could control.

i want to stay unaware/ignorant of reality when i dream so i dont lucid dream

I’ve never had a dream about sex. Virgin even in my dreams. :feelsbadman:

I achieved that (sex in a lucid dream) only once. The rest of the time, I can't keep controle over the dream and the girl prgressively transforms into a random inanimated object ( a stick, a bike, a doll, anything really), which is extremely frustrating.

There are ways to learn it if you are not a natural lucid dreamer.

There are guides on the Internet.
You have to start a dream diary and do so-called reality checks.
Multiple times a day, you ask yourself if this is a dream right now. You then actually check with a few tests if this is a dream. Like counting your fingers (in dreams it's often not 10), looking at a clock (often not correct), etc. Of course you know it's reality but this is just to make this a habit.
So eventually after a few months you have the habit to do reality checks every day.
And if you're lucky after some time, this will happen in a dream as well because it's part of your life.
And when you do these checks in a dream, your brain will have no other choice but to accept that you are in a dream and the lucid dream starts. (or you wake up in shock lol).
But after enough training it should work.
and the girl prgressively transforms into a random inanimated object ( a stick, a bike, a doll, anything really),

:lul::lul: if she transforms into a man, don't forget to say "no homo"

i can't lucid dream if my life depended on it

There are ways to learn it if you are not a natural lucid dreamer.

There are guides on the Internet.
You have to start a dream diary and do so-called reality checks.
Multiple times a day, you ask yourself if this is a dream right now. You then actually check with a few tests if this is a dream. Like counting your fingers (in dreams it's often not 10), looking at a clock (often not correct), etc. Of course you know it's reality but this is just to make this a habit.
So eventually after a few months you have the habit to do reality checks every day.
And if you're lucky after some time, this will happen in a dream as well because it's part of your life.
And when you do these checks in a dream, your brain will have no other choice but to accept that you are in a dream and the lucid dream starts. (or you wake up in shock lol).
But after enough training it should work.

:lul::lul: if she transforms into a man, don't forget to say "no homo"
I'm going to start studying this thing you're talking about I need this

I have had really nice dreams where I held hands, god waking up was such a disappointment

I always up when I realise it's a dream so I can very rarely manipulate the dream/nightmare to my liking.

I’ve never had a dream about sex. Virgin even in my dreams. :feelsbadman:
I can't believe that. I just can't.

I became lucid before. It's an incredible feeling. I usually get too excited and wake up. But it's amazing.
The only downside is: you're rather asleep than alive.

You never fucked indream?
Are you serious or trolling?
I’m serious bro. Is that so hard to believe? :dafuckfeels:

Never fucked in a dream. Even my brain can’t suspend belief. Fml.

I had a lucid sex dream a week ago.

I'm not sure if I can even call it a lucid dream, but I was able to control myself.

all I do is going around and raping every woman in sight (they always try to flee lol) and
it feels really great.
:soy: this is why you're incel

I usually lucid dream in the early morning just after waking up, it's the only time I can somehow control what I'll dream about. It feels nice, but sometimes I dream about being loved and intimacy with a woman I care about, then I wake up and realize it's just me and this empty life. Fuck that feeling.

Incapable of lucid dreaming

I've had a couple in my life. More when I was younger. I'm incredibly jealous of anyone who can get these regularly. Tried everything.

Last time i had some kind of lucid dream i realized i was betabuxxing. Nota dream indeed.

I’m the purest virgin there is. :feelsbadman:

You are a chosen one, a true candidate for the 144.000.

Revelation 14:4 King James Version (KJV)
4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

Lucid dream sex is legit, I spent 1500€ on prostitutes just to have something to compare to. Mechanically speaking it is as good or even better, but after some years the need for a "real human" never goes away. Sex isn't the most fulfilling thing to do in lucid dreams tbh, stupid as it may sound, you imagination truly is the limit. I remember the first time I got one when I was on middle school some 13 years back, I got too excited and woke myself up, it takes some practice, but you can make them more reliable and stable.