Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lucid dreaming as a escape from reality

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
I love dreaming I can fuck who I want kill who I want and everything in between I only had 2 real lucid dreams very short sadly but I saw a girl naked in one so that was pretty cool I’m starting to get in to it again very hard to master but I just want to sleep 24:7 and just escape reality

I need to learn lucid dreaming ASAP

lucid dreaming would be cool if it didnt take ages to learn how to do it to a meaningful degree

I need to learn lucid dreaming ASAP
start doing reality checks (checking to see if you're dreaming) throughout the day, give affirmations to yourself that you will lucid dream as you're going to sleep, and lay there and try to recall dreams just when you wake up. I hear journaling dreams also helps but I never did that.

start doing reality checks (checking to see if you're dreaming) throughout the day, give affirmations to yourself that you will lucid dream as you're going to sleep, and lay there and try to recall dreams just when you wake up. I hear journaling dreams also helps but I never did that.
Thanks for the tips, I will check them out. But it will be a long journey for me, bcz right now I can't even remember my normal dreams...

Become meditation master than you lucid dream at will

Make your drEams come tRue

I always forget to reality check but that won't matter until I get at least some semblance of a sleep schedule.

Mild
I always forget to reality check but that won't matter until I get at least some semblance of a sleep schedule.

Wild is the best and easiest way but scary as fuck

I've never had a lucid dream and when I sleep I don't dream at all or I don't remember what I've dreamed of.