Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

lucid dream i just had

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
I was in front of my house and as usual as soon as I became lucid I started flying. The past couple of times I've become lucid I haven't been able to fly as well to get as high as the cloud but I did it this time but I fell as soon as I got to the clouds. Then I started looking for women to have sex with. I saw a women that lives across from my house, I actually have no idea what she looks like so her face was sort of morphing and I focused on it when it because decently attractive and I ripped her pants off and started fucking her damn it was great. Then I started flying down my street looking for more women but all I could see were children and mostly male and Hispanic (no racism) so I was like fuck (proof I am not a pedo cucktears you fucking pieces of shit) but when I reached the end of the street it suddenly morphed into a hallway that I understood somehow was part of a high school/college, idk I started becoming less lucid at this part. That was great because ofc there were tons of qt blond sluts around. I grabbed one by the shoulders but she reacted and I felt like everyone saw me so I let go and I became invisible again and somehow I knew I appeared like one of my classmates from high school, just a random guy I know no significance. Then I saw two girls I knew from real life in high school and I was gonna rape them but they looked disgusted at me and I was feeling more self conscious as I became less lucid then of course since I felt that people were seeing me that paranoia manifested itself and someone said something where I felt like people were figuring me out and I started feeling conflicted about trying to rape girls so I went invisible again and then I was in a crowded cafeteria that was like the one from middle school and I saw another girl I know that goes to my uni and I know from high school. She sitting at a table and she was barefoot with red nail polish so I got down on the ground and grabbed her foot and started sucking on her toes and she was struggling a bit but I kept a grip on them then I woke up now after 6pm with a boner. I think I will take care of it now.

edit - LOL fuck delet this

Why did you sui by mod? :whatfeels:
@Animecel2D

JQMoxKG.png

:p