Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

lucid dream I just had

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
fak meant to post this in offtopic

I was in front of my house and as usual as soon as I became lucid I started flying. The past couple of times I've become lucid I haven't been able to fly as well to get as high as the cloud but I did it this time but I fell as soon as I got to the clouds. Then I started looking for women to have sex with. I saw a women that lives across from my house, I actually have no idea what she looks like so her face was sort of morphing and I focused on it when it because decently attractive and I ripped her pants off and started fucking her damn it was great. Then I started flying down my street looking for more women but all I could see were children and mostly male and Hispanic (no racism) so I was like fuck (proof I am not a pedo cucktears you fucking pieces of shit) but when I reached the end of the street it suddenly morphed into a hallway that I understood somehow was part of a high school/college, idk I started becoming less lucid at this part. That was great because ofc there were tons of qt blond sluts around. I grabbed one by the shoulders but she reacted and I felt like everyone saw me so I let go and I became invisible again and somehow I knew I appeared like one of my classmates from high school, just a random guy I know no significance. Then I saw two girls I knew from real life in high school and I was gonna rape them but they looked disgusted at me and I was feeling more self conscious as I became less lucid then of course since I felt that people were seeing me that paranoia manifested itself and someone said something where I felt like people were figuring me out and I started feeling conflicted about trying to rape girls so I went invisible again and then I was in a crowded cafeteria that was like the one from middle school and I saw another girl I know that goes to my uni and I know from high school. She sitting at a table and she was barefoot with red nail polish so I got down on the ground and grabbed her foot and started sucking on her toes and she was struggling a bit but I kept a grip on them then I woke up now after 6pm with a boner. I think I will take care of it now.

Lucid dreaming must be awsome

Nice. So you were basically rapeman with invisibility powers. Your dreams are better than mine, which usually involve getting humiliated or laughed at. Wonder how you pull that off.

vargstrike said:
Nice. So you were basically rapeman with invisibility powers. Your dreams are better than mine, which usually involve getting humiliated or laughed at. Wonder how you pull that off.
whatever you think will happen happens in dreams

vargstrike said:
Im trying this tonight.

it only works if you become aware that you're dreaming then you can fly and stuff but I don't have full control over it like I can't just make something materialize in front of me

I wish I could lucid dream on command. I used to write down my dreams and do the mantras to induce them, but I only had like 2 total in weeks/months. Was an absolutely amazing thing to experience, nonetheless.

New super villain
The flying rapist

Great read tho I like hearing other people's dreams

I had a dream a girl was sucking my cawk. I actually felt it on my penis. I wish it would happen again

I wish I could control them better. In my lucid dreams I get tortured or some really weird creepy creatures trying to kill me. So for me its really horrible but at the same time interesting how fucked up my mind is.

Sergeantincel said:
Wish I could lucid dream, Indari.
I've tried for a long time but no dice.

There are lots of different types and approaches, you should definitely check it out further if you tried only one method.

I am not very good at it myself, I face some of the issues as @Indari where I start to lose control and suddenly the world turns on me. Even when my dreams aren't lucid, they are extremely vivid and that means that I sometimes wake up feeling like shit after my dream because it was too stressful. The few highlights over the past years have been amazing though - turning into a mecha and flying at rocket-speed through the sky, jumping from one highrise rooftop to another, a few sexual experiences too (although some were way too weird for me to revisit, admittedly).