Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LTRs are a man's best bet

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
This idea that men are better off single or having short-term relationships rather than being tied down is ridiculous. Men are way better off having a GF who can provide them with companionship and consistent sex. Obviously, being single is chads best bet because he has options and can get around. Unless the woman you're with is toxic you should preserve what you have as an average or ugly man because there's nothing out there for you except loneliness and despair.

being single is not an option for incels, it's just how it goes, water is wet

I seriously don’t know how short or long term is , never had any

Not just incels. It's better for average men too
average men can opt to ascend with betabuxx, you have no clue little kid

average men can opt to ascend with betabuxx, you have no clue little kid
I never said normies can't get relationships. I said that they can, and that that would be the better option for them. I'm in my late 20s not a kid lmao

When you go full circle with the :blackpill: and become :bluepill: again.
How you can be in your late 20s and still have such infantile reasoning is beyond me.

This idea that men are better off single or having short-term relationships rather than being tied down is ridiculous. Men are way better off having a GF who can provide them with companionship and consistent sex. Obviously, being single is chads best bet because he has options and can get around. Unless the woman you're with is toxic you should preserve what you have as an average or ugly man because there's nothing out there for you except loneliness and despair.
Sure, getting to betabuxx sub-4 subhuman becky whilst she ingest chad's semen is the best deal and we should actively look for it. How cucked can you be? LMAO the second she finds a better option she monkey-branches and you get divorce-raped (I believe there are laws regarding cohabitation so don't think you escaped just because you didn't marry the toilet).

I don't know, I'm not that stupid. But zoomercels are generally blue-pilled to their core due to censorship and toxic misandrist women so you do you. I'm not into findom and cuckdom kek:blackpill::blackpill::feelshaha:

How about having no relationships with foids at all