Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious LTR with a non-virgin foid = cuck

• Thread starter Deleted member 39864
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 39864

Self-banned
-
The way the arrangement of mating between women and men always has been is that a man exchanges his financial resources for access to a foid's sexual/reproductive resources. A foid was kept a virgin until marriage so a man could have exclusive access. However, a man could have sex with hookers, this is because female virginity is more important than "male virginity". In fact "male virginity" is a modern social construct, born of the feminist movement. The way to check a female's virginity status is to check if her hymen is intact (this is where the phrase "popping her cherry" comes from.)

This is also why 'cuck' applies to males, and not females. A woman who marries a non virgin man is not looked down upon at all, meanwhile a man who marries a slut is looked down upon, this is because he is cucked. He does not have exclsuive access to a virgin female, he is getting a product used by other men, who thrusted their dick in and out of her pussy thousands of times before ejaculating their bodily fluids, which a woman absorbs in part (see microchimerism). If you get into a LTR with a non-virgin woman, you are a cuck.

Some may argue "most women aren't virgins, if you want a virgin you will have to for underage foids." This is not true, There are foids above the AoC who are still virgins, including girls age 18+, you just have to work hard to get them. Granted we can't get them, but we can't get any foids anyway. If you are so desperate and decide to betabuxx a used up roastie, you're a betabuxx cuck.

rather fuck a used product than be inkwell forever

Man in the desert rejecting cup of water because some other guy drank from it

From age 20 onwards there are no virgin foids, grow the fuck up.

Depends. If she only had a body count of 1 or 2 because of some long term relationships she had been in and slept with the boyfriend after a couple months, then ok whatever she had a serious relationship and it didn’t go as planned.

But that’s like, no girls now.

Like most women, if she’s gotta body count of 30+ you don’t know what viruses are festering in her chum hole. And I’m not touching that

Depends. If she only had a body count of 1 or 2 because of some long term relationships she had been in and slept with the boyfriend after a couple months, then ok whatever she had a serious relationship and it didn’t go as planned.
:soy:

The way the arrangement of mating between women and men always has been is that a man exchanges his financial resources for access to a foid's sexual/reproductive resources. A foid was kept a virgin until marriage so a man could have exclusive access. However, a man could have sex with hookers, this is because female virginity is more important than "male virginity". In fact "male virginity" is a modern social construct, born of the feminist movement. The way to check a female's virginity status is to check if her hymen is intact (this is where the phrase "popping her cherry" comes from.)

This is also why 'cuck' applies to males, and not females. A woman who marries a non virgin man is not looked down upon at all, meanwhile a man who marries a slut is looked down upon, this is because he is cucked. He does not have exclsuive access to a virgin female, he is getting a product used by other men, who thrusted their dick in and out of her pussy thousands of times before ejaculating their bodily fluids, which a woman absorbs in part (see microchimerism). If you get into a LTR with a non-virgin woman, you are a cuck.

Some may argue "most women aren't virgins, if you want a virgin you will have to for underage foids." This is not true, There are foids above the AoC who are still virgins, including girls age 18+, you just have to work hard to get them. Granted we can't get them, but we can't get any foids anyway. If you are so desperate and decide to betabuxx a used up roastie, you're a betabuxx cuck.
On a stupid note (don’t take it seriously), there is cuckqueans but I get where you’re coming from. Personally I gave up but now I strive to obtain enlightenment or something, basically spiritualmaxxing. It’s cope I guess but it keeps me busy

High-IQ thread. :bigbrain:

From age 20 onwards there are no virgin foids, grow the fuck up.
You seem to be implying "man up", as in "get over the fact women in their 20s are not virgins and date a used up whore anyway".

Nope, screw that. Merely sex, sure, but LTR, no way, I'm not a cuck.
rather fuck a used product than be inkwell forever
Man in the desert rejecting cup of water because some other guy drank from it
see below
That's not LTR. I'd fuck her, but I wouldn't want her to be a part of my life
THIS

You seem to be implying "man up", as in "get over the fact women in their 20s are not virgins and date a used up whore anyway".

Nope, screw that. Merely sex, sure, but LTR, no way, I'm not a cuck.

see below

THIS
Exactly. I don't understand how someone who has swallowed the black pill can still be so impervious to how cucked they are acting. If this is the state of most men, then we are the new women.