Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion LTN vs. MTN Characteristics

• Thread starter NormiesRretarded
  • Start date
N

NormiesRretarded

Banned
-
What is the difference in life between sub-5 normies and MTNs?

sub5 life is hell.

Life wise? both LTN and MTN are invisible to foids, but the LTN will suffer more obviously, in this life every SMV point counts as a man.

both LTN and MTN are invisible to foids,
I actually think a Facially strong MTN is able to ascend, if they take the route of jestermaxxing, betabux or social circle.
Social circle is very underrated, I´ve seen some MTN´s in relationships with their looksmatch.
I don´t have the privilage of having a big social circle though, I´m very socially inept / introverted and prefer my own company.

I actually think a Facially strong MTN is able to ascend, if they take the route of jestermaxxing, betabux or social circle.
Social circle is very underrated, I´ve seen some MTN´s in relationships with their looksmatch.
Agreed, Social circle is perhaps the only way a MTN can get into a relationship though jestermaxxing and Betabux, any other method like cold approach and online dating is very low percentage that it’s almost practically impossible to achieve for a MTN.