Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel LSU sorority girl Madison Brooks, 19, was gang-raped and thrown into traffic where she was run over and killed

Claude

Claude

Banned
-
1674525199181267s.jpg

> Three men, ages 28, 18 and 18, and a juvenile male age 17, were arrested and charged with rape amid the investigation into the death of 19-year-old LSU student Madison Brooks.
> Madison left Reggie's, a bar in Tigerland, with the men after a night of heavy drinking. Her blood-alcohol level was .319 percent at the time, according to arrest documents.
> Two suspects had sex with Madison in the backseat of a vehicle, while the other two men were in the front seats, police say.
> Around 3 a.m., the men dropped off Madison on Burbank Drive. The girl wandered into the middle of the highway where she was struck and killed by oncoming vehicles.

She died being the whore she was:dab:.

This what happens when more and more men are denied sex by women

Lol that’s funny as fuck, I can’t stop laughing

Pretty fucked up but also kind of funny in a morbid way

the title was kinda funny ngl

Last edited:
Feminist are right, she didn’t need no man. She could protect herself.

Oh, wait…

The toll will be paid.

gang rape

all the rapists brutally mog me btw

Absolutely based.
Zero Remorse.
Fuck that whore.

She burned too many Bantu coals at once:feelshaha::feelskek:

She looks like a JB, except she's legal

At least they weren't boring misogynistic nerds/dorks/nice guys with a shitty personalities...

It doesn't even sound like a crime, they just had sex with her and then she drunkenly wandered into traffic. The only crime I could think of is, that they didn't make sure she gets home safe, knowing that she is very drunk.

1674525199181267s.jpg

> Three men, ages 28, 18 and 18, and a juvenile male age 17, were arrested and charged with rape amid the investigation into the death of 19-year-old LSU student Madison Brooks.
> Madison left Reggie's, a bar in Tigerland, with the men after a night of heavy drinking. Her blood-alcohol level was .319 percent at the time, according to arrest documents.
> Two suspects had sex with Madison in the backseat of a vehicle, while the other two men were in the front seats, police say.
> Around 3 a.m., the men dropped off Madison on Burbank Drive. The girl wandered into the middle of the highway where she was struck and killed by oncoming vehicles.

this is true lifefuel

How was that rape. I bet all of them were drunk and just had consensual drunk sex that’s all.

She burned the coal
She sex with 2 of them, so yes she did at least 50%

I always wonder about white men that 'cuck' themselves with their women. Is it legit a fetish? Maybe he was paying them back with a sexual favour by handing over his woman? Who knows

110% deserved.

Get drunk with a bunch of niggers.

Darwin award.

Maybe life is fair sometimes, kek

Sorority bitch raped by normies and murdered in hit-and-run by more normies :lul:

Normies were responsible for this, but nah it’s us incels who are harmful to women which woman can detect with their magical pERsonality detectors hence they stay away from incels.

Yet evERytime women get murdERed by normies and attractive men, these womens’ pERsonality detector didn’t detect the fact that they were in the presence of a dangERous man.

Maybe women aren’t that good at detecting pERsonality aftER all, and they simply selected those men because those men are good-looking but reject us because we are unattractive. Maybe, just maybe this is what’s really happening

you get what you fucking deserve, roastie

As a couple people pointed out already……how do we know that this was rape?
She’s certainly not making an accusation….so it seems that only the men can say if it was consensual or not.
I’d be interested to hear what makes the police so sure that the sex was forced and not just a woman who got slutty when she had too much to drink.
Of course, this is USA. Here, the fact that the female was intoxicated can make it a rape. Even if the men were intoxicated too.
But I think a violent rape would be hard to prove in court.

Fucked, dumped, walked into oncoming traffic. When was the rape?

God tier Kek story

This is the type of woman I hate the most, blond and blue eyed toilet who thinks every man on this planet will simp for her. Only blackpill will set you free and you begin to realize how ugly these whores actually are. Totally deserved, good riddance and rot in hell!

Lol this is awesome. Retard whore with the intelligence of a potato got what she deserved. Hope the driver of the car yelled at her for getting in his way though

Lived like a whore, died like a whore.

Whores gonna whore, nothing of value was lost, et cetera, but imagine my surprise when I see the color of the suspects’ skin. Whaaaaaaaaaat? But i keep getting told that blacks are a perfect, angelic pacifist race? Those blacks must secretly be white.

Keep in mind that none of those look like incels, most of rape perpetrators are normie/chad tier. Just as statistics would suggest.

Why would they do it then? Not because of sex, but because of fun, and most of all, because it makes them feel powerful. Same as with bullying.

Keep in mind that none of those look like incels, most of rape perpetrators are normie/chad tier. Just as statistics would suggest.

Why would they do it then? Not because of sex, but because of fun, and most of all, because it makes them feel powerful. Same as with bullying.
This is really important. Incels are not rapists. Normies and thugs are.

good lifefuel to start the day
thanks mang, the funny part is that they didn't even kill her they left the fucking skank outside and the retarded drunken whore wandered onto the street. Talk about pump, dump and hit on the rump :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I’m always glad when I read stories like these. White women deserve to be killed. All of them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back