Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LSD

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Has anyone here ever tried it? If so, what was your experience? Good or bad?

yes i have. but it was a small dosage.

It was cool but i had nbome which is an RC similar to it but not the same.
I had some visuals, colors. Surfaces distorted pretty crazy. I would go upstairs and just feel im walking up and a lot of colors then i was on the second floor, suddenly.

I also saw one corridor of my house twisting. It waz craaaazy :feelsLSD:

But Id suggest you try mushroomz first they are just easier and you are able to see what you are having, instead of some random cardboard tab.

Smoke weed in any case :smonk:

Once i tried it and i was in a depressed phase and had a horror trip

How much was it? And what happened, if you don't mind explaining? I'm very curious. :)
I was out in nature when I took it; it was a small dosage. I had to split the tab among two other people, I forgot the price; i did not made the purchase. The dosage was low so I did not experience a full blown hallucinatory trip. I did however, remember everything seem a lot more vivid than usual, and the pine trees off in the distance were swaying, even though there was no wind:feelshaha:. If I had a higher dosage, and maybe a better setting, it could've been a life altering experience. Maybe not, idk.

D

YOU FUCKING DERANGED KIDDIE FIDDLERS YOU ARE ALL FUCKED IN YOUR SICK DUMB BRAINS FUCK OFF EVERYBODY KNOW THAT ONLY SPEED OXYCODONE GLASS AND CLONAZEPAM ARE WORTH OF USE (IN VIDEO GAME)
:feelsLSD:

TAKE N BROMO DRAGON FLY AND S KETAMINE ( I WILL TAKE S KETAMINE UP TO 1 HOUR) AND YOU WILL GAIN MY RESPECT (IN VIDEO GAME)

i took shrooms and i also took dmt without breaking through

Many times with everything ranging from microdose to 400ug, I've never had a bad experience on LSD.
Taking some and going outside and sitting in the yard can really let off some stress.

yeah. I saw sound. it was k. Ever tried legal truffles?

No but I'm sure you did with your friends and gf Mr. TRUE_CEL on looksmax. :feelswhat:

It was cool but i had nbome which is an RC similar to it but not the same.
I had some visuals, colors. Surfaces distorted pretty crazy. I would go upstairs and just feel im walking up and a lot of colors then i was on the second floor, suddenly.

I also saw one corridor of my house twisting. It waz craaaazy :feelsLSD:

But Id suggest you try mushroomz first they are just easier and you are able to see what you are having, instead of some random cardboard tab.

Smoke weed in any case :smonk:
I did some research beforehand. Apparently NBOMe are dangerous and shouldn't be used. Sounds like a nice experience nonetheless. I don't want to do shrooms, my friend said you have to ensure you don't puke in the first few minutes because you will feel nauseous, guaranteed. That doesn't sound fun. And I have smoked weed before but I don't like how it makes me light-headed and nauseous.

Oh no. Apparently it's important to know what your state of mind is before you go. You should make sure not to feel depressed on the day of the trip. Otherwise it just gets worse. I think you may have a better experience the next time you use it. :blackpill:

D

YOU FUCKING DERANGED KIDDIE FIDDLERS YOU ARE ALL FUCKED IN YOUR SICK DUMB BRAINS FUCK OFF EVERYBODY KNOW THAT ONLY SPEED OXYCODONE GLASS AND CLONAZEPAM ARE WORTH OF USE (IN VIDEO GAME)
I am not a drug addict. :feelsEhh:

I was out in nature when I took it; it was a small dosage. I had to split the tab among two other people, I forgot the price; i did not made the purchase. The dosage was low so I did not experience a full blown hallucinatory trip. I did however, remember everything seem a lot more vivid than usual, and the pine trees off in the distance were swaying, even though there was no wind:feelshaha:. If I had a higher dosage, and maybe a better setting, it could've been a life altering experience. Maybe not, idk.
I think it is due to the lower dosage that you did not experience a good trip. Like you say, under better circumstances and with a higher dosage it could have been life-altering. I think the dose you had was either 67 micrograms or below that. Possibly below, especially since you split it with others.

42580.jpg

i took shrooms and i also took dmt without breaking through
Did the shrooms make you nauseous or puke? I don't know what DMT is. Can you tell me and what effect it had on you?

Many times with everything ranging from microdose to 400ug, I've never had a bad experience on LSD.
Taking some and going outside and sitting in the yard can really let off some stress.
I'm glad to hear you've had nothing but good experiences with it. 400 microgram is quite insane. How long did that trip last? An entire day?

yeah. I saw sound. it was k. Ever tried legal truffles?
Interesting. How much did you have when you took it? No, I haven't had legal truffles. I heard it makes you nauseous / puke and I hate that feeling.

No but I'm sure you did with your friends and gf Mr. TRUE_CEL on looksmax. :feelswhat:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I don't even have a gf. But it's true I have friends. My friend can hook me up with drugs.

Interesting. How much did you have when you took it? No, I haven't had legal truffles. I heard it makes you nauseous / puke and I hate that feeling.
100ug. acid does too. both can have that effect because of 5ht2a receptor activity. affects people different though

Did the shrooms make you nauseous or puke? I don't know what DMT is. Can you tell me and what effect it had on you?
I didn’t. Don’t eat too much before taking it

100ug. acid does too. both can have that effect because of 5ht2a receptor activity. affects people different though
You're right that it's a possible side effect but it is mostly associated with shrooms rather than LSD. Like, with acid it is not entirely sure if you will experience it but with shrooms you're guaranteed to be nauseous.

You're right that it's a possible side effect but it is mostly associated with shrooms rather than LSD. Like, with acid it is not entirely sure if you will experience it but with shrooms you're guaranteed to be nauseous.
just take them a few hours after eating

I did some research beforehand. Apparently NBOMe are dangerous and shouldn't be used. Sounds like a nice experience nonetheless. I don't want to do shrooms, my friend said you have to ensure you don't puke in the first few minutes because you will feel nauseous, guaranteed. That doesn't sound fun. And I have smoked weed before but I don't like how it makes me light-headed and nauseous.
right nbome is a research chemical, and its dangerous. thats why i didnt do nbome again.
but shrooms are not dangerous and if you are worried about the stomach just grind them and let them sit on lemon juice for 15 min then drink it. It should help with digesting it easily :feelsLSD:

right nbome is a research chemical, and its dangerous. thats why i didnt do nbome again.
but shrooms are not dangerous and if you are worried about the stomach just grind them and let them sit on lemon juice for 15 min then drink it. It should help with digesting it easily :feelsLSD:
Yes, I saw people online warning against NBOMe. No way I will mess with that. And I don't have shrooms. I can get them if I want but I am not interested in that.

i want to try 2cb but it's not common on the street in USA. another brutal dutchpill

rook je?:smonk:

Last edited:
they are lekker :feelsLSD:
i want to try 2cb but it's not common on the street in USA. another brutal dutchpill
I have 1CP. Can you tell me what that means?
En nee, ik rook niet. Nou, twee dagen terug had ik nog een sigaretje of twee gerookt, maar normaal gesproken rook ik niet, nee.

You need Allah :feelsaww:

Truecels don't have access to drugs
Unless in USA, in Eastern Europe it's unobtainable without connections and acquaintances

I have tried it 2 times, and I can recommend it. It should be good alterntive to MDMA, i have never tried MDMA though. MDMA likely will cause an unpleasant comedown, unlike 2C-B.

My first heroic dose of LSD was amazing, 1000ug of LSD, it was mind-blowing experience.

2cb is another psychedelic supposedly really great for fapping :feelsohh::feelsohh:

wiet?
I want 2CB. :ahegao:

Ook geen wiet. Vroeger beetje. Tot ik moest kotsen tijdens een bad trip. :(

Truecels don't have access to drugs
Unless in USA, in Eastern Europe it's unobtainable without connections and acquaintances
It is legal here in the Netherlands. :feelsohh:

My first heroic dose of LSD was amazing, 1000ug of LSD, it was mind-blowing experience.
1000 microgram? Wow. You definitely lost your ego.

You will go to jahannam if you take it