Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LSD + Weed feels great

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Yesterday I smoked 1G and dropped 100UG, I was so euphoriamaxxed and dopaminemaxxed, legit best feeling I had in my whole life(I think), I was also tired as fuck but since you can't sleep on acid I didn't feel like sleeping. I was like day dreaming, fuark that felt so good

weed and LSD is great. I swear it cured my mood swings/depression. Ever since I did it I haven't had a depressed episode since.

Feels like a good way to die.

Weed takes weed.

Weed is good. Haven’t tried LSD but I’d like to one day.

I think I must have gotten super unlucky, because I have taken LSD three times from three different suppliers and the most I ever got was a mild headache from one. That or I’m immune to LSD.

I think I must have gotten super unlucky, because I have taken LSD three times from three different suppliers and the most I ever got was a mild headache from one. That or I’m immune to LSD.
they probably gave you fake LSD then tbhtbh. did you get tabs or food?
Weed is good. Haven’t tried LSD but I’d like to one day.
I loved LSD and my brother loved it too. he had a bad trip once and didn't have a good trip sitter, his 6'4'' friend and his gymed out ass decided to make my manlet ass the trip sitter for some reason. I couldn't control him since he accidentally took a lot and he tried to jump into a mirror super mario 64 style (he thought it was a portal) but other than that LSD has been a great experience for me.

they probably gave you fake LSD then tbhtbh. did you get tabs or food?

I loved LSD and my brother loved it too. he had a bad trip once and didn't have a good trip sitter, his 6'4'' friend and his gymed out ass decided to make my manlet ass the trip sitter for some reason. I couldn't control him since he accidentally took a lot and he tried to jump into a mirror super mario 64 style (he thought it was a portal) but other than that LSD has been a great experience for me.
Tabs, and they seeemd to work for others the time I got the mild headache. The other two times it was just me dosing alone, so it’s possible it was too old and had lost potency. Was all from reliable dealers tho, so I’m mystified.

Tabs, and they seeemd to work for others the time I got the mild headache. The other two times it was just me dosing alone, so it’s possible it was too old and had lost potency. Was all from reliable dealers tho, so I’m mystified.
maybe it was being too old since the potency goes down if its too old. You could of also gotten a shit tab, that happens some times I guess. Try it again maybe it will go better next time.

nothing will ever beat the feeling knowing you are loved and wanted by a woman tho.