Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Loyalty is Not Attractive

• Thread starter Deleted member 19546
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19546

Self-banned
-
CHAD inc. sells the best, rare products, as such they are in high-demand. CHAD has leverage, CHAD’s business partners have to compete for him, so they are all eager to please him. CHAD’s partners pay pretty penny for his products.

Love is not real, expression of “love” is payment. You want to get stuff, and you want to pay as little as possible.

CHAD can get up and leave for a better deal since he has options. That’s leverage to make demands, as a result, women “love” CHAD a lot.
(if a woman doesn’t have to do anything to get Chad, she won’t lol)

It’s in YOUR best business interest to maximize YOUR options, while minimizing THEIR options which is your competition.

Women wan’t a loyal Chad because it’s easier on themselves, but a loyal Chad has LESS leverage and is therefore LESS attractive.

You wouldn’t tell someone in a business negotiation “you’re special to me” “I would do anything for you”, so why tell that to a woman?

Expect the same results.

Does it really matter?
yea it does it shows how retarded foids are and that we have to change soyciety as a whole and genetically modify them to notbe absolute shitheads

Pretty good insight. Of course, nice people who are loyal will get used.

Thanks Sherlock. Why did you even type this? Everyone knows it's true, right? Right?

CHAD inc. sells the best, rare products, as such they are in high-demand. CHAD has leverage, CHAD’s business partners have to compete for him, so they are all eager to please him. CHAD’s partners pay pretty penny for his products.

Love is not real, expression of “love” is payment. You want to get stuff, and you want to pay as little as possible.

CHAD can get up and leave for a better deal since he has options. That’s leverage to make demands, as a result, women “love” CHAD a lot.
(if a woman doesn’t have to do anything to get Chad, she won’t lol)

It’s in YOUR best business interest to maximize YOUR options, while minimizing THEIR options which is your competition.

Women wan’t a loyal Chad because it’s easier on themselves, but a loyal Chad has LESS leverage and is therefore LESS attractive.

You wouldn’t tell someone in a business negotiation “you’re special to me” “I would do anything for you”, so why tell that to a woman?

Expect the same results.
super high iq analysis

I have @loyal dog!

Ngl, that bitch is very attractive to me!
(In a stinky dog = best friend, kind of way)

It's great to come home after risking my life on the road to town and have a happy lifeform that's so very glad to see you!

JFL at those redpilled posts. We can't employ any of these strats because of very, VERY obvious reasons :feelsseriously: