Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious LowIQcels when did you realize you were retarded?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
In second grade we were making a Christmas card. The rule was that everyone in the class had to do something, no matter how big or small the contribution was.
Many people drew shit that even today I wouldn't dream about drawing.

At the very end the teacher came over to me and told me that I had to paint every second letter in "Merry Christmas" red. She explained it to me as if I had some advanced form of Down Syndrome. I think she literally told me what to do 5 times before she gave me a coloring pencil.
I was concentrating very hard at first to make sure I did it right but after 3 minutes I was back to thinking about how much fun i'll be having playing Pokemon games after I get back home. I was also talking to my friend while I was doing it.
As the teacher expected, I ended up accidentally coloring in 2 letters that were right next to each other red.

I went up to her and explained what happened and she screamed at me "You can't even do something so simple correctly?!"

I am holding the card right now and I can see exactly where I messed up, all these years later. Every time I look at it I get flashbacks to the teacher screaming at me.

I was very young back then but I think was the day I realized I was a retardcel.

I went up to her and explained what happened and she screamed at me "You can't even do something so simple correctly?!"
Brutal. A teacher shouldn't act like that.

I had average grades as a kid, but when I started to wageslave my ability to concentrate on certain things literally got destroyed and it feels like I'm becoming dumber and dumber every single day.

Brutal. A teacher shouldn't act like that.

I had average grades as a kid, but when I started to wageslave my ability to concentrate on certain things literally got destroyed and it feels like I'm becoming dumber and dumber every single day.

It might be cope but I feel like social isolation, getting bullied by my classmates and getting abused by my ex-drug addict mother is what made me retarded.

When I was like 14 and studied really hard for my exams in secondary school and still did really shit, after like 2 years of really trying I eventually stopped studying because I was putting in so much effort and still getting worse results then people who never did any study

It might be cope but I feel like social isolation, getting bullied by my classmates and getting abused by my ex-drug addict mother is what made me retarded.
It could be the stress and the realization how cruel humanity is.

idk since i never tried at anything