Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [LowIQ] Women are mostly attracted to '''emotional maturity'''

Just be a chad whose really violent, bro

about the time braincels was banned or so, i was banned from there for calling their bullshit out kek
good. we can’t be for anything that’s against us

How many times can you rephrase personality

Looks matter I doubt she would date a 5'1 balding curry with god like emotional maturity

I can't stand reading this kind of shit texts.

I'm impressed some of them saw through the virtue-signaling in the comments.

They're gonna have to find another pretty soon. Le personality meme is dated. Come the fuck on... We've all seen plenty of assholes getting action at this point. And it's also a generalization to say physically attractive people are just skirting by on looks. They often have way more developed "personalities", because of positive reinforcement from a young age. It's why most actors we see on the big screen usually meet a certain level oh physical attractiveness.

Last edited:
Emotional maturity = stoic chad

Emotions are a limited commodity. Much more valuable than time and money. Emotional intelligence mean how to allocate your limited pool of emotions. I would not even shed one iota of emotion to a roastie. May be a little here and there to starving kids in japan. But udderwise , people can just beat it and get away from my face.

So she’ll overlook my bug eyes, short height and non existent chin if I’m calmn? :reeeeee: :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
There should be a mass purge of foids, then enslave the ones left.