Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [LowIQ] Women are mostly attracted to '''emotional maturity'''

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

"I'm hideous...I'm an atrocity!"
-
IncelExit aka indoctrination camp back to women worshipping society

It just so happens she's 28.
lmao.
Who gives a fuck about what grannies think.

Blah blah blah, this is foidtalk/simp language for betabuxxer/emotional punching bag.

Lmao, what a liar.
This is bluepilled garbage :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:.
Women always have to lie.

Insert:
what the hell is even that meme

bs
I can't stand hypocrisy like that

Just be emotionally mature bro! Just have her use you as a therapist, emotional outlet and ego inflator while she gives you no intimacy and fucks abusive chad! Just be a simp bro ded srs!

Virtue signaling

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

ha, good one.

im sure the 2 douchebags at work who dress and behave like chavs with multiple kids have maturity.

a summation of my responses to that:
- r/thathappened
- t. 28F
- ok boomer
-
rosti-burger.jpg

That’s a funny way of saying prominent facial bones, NW0, tall height, forward growth jaw, and hunter eyes

""""""Emotional maturity"""""" is a case of putting the cart before the horse. Men who have relationships develop emotional maturity over time from having the opportunity to interact with women. Those men just happen to be the ones who were attractive enough to have sex in the first place. And for Chad, not developing emotional maturity won't stop him from having sex at all, which is why time and time again you hear of cases men who are extremely controlling, jealous, or abusive in relationships. Clearly not being able to control their anger (a lack of emotional maturity) hasn't prevented them from having sex and relationships.

Just be emotionally mature bro! Just have her use you as a therapist, emotional outlet and ego inflator while she gives you no intimacy and fucks abusive chad! Just be a simp bro ded srs!
By emotional maturity she probably means socially dominant TBH

I love those words they invent to sound smarter than they are, emotional intelligence, emotional maturity etc. When all they care are emotional bones.

Last edited:
""""""Emotional maturity"""""" is a case of putting the cart before the horse. Men who have relationships develop emotional maturity over time from having the opportunity to interact with women. Those men just happen to be the ones who were attractive enough to have sex in the first place. And for Chad, not developing emotional maturity won't stop him from having sex at all, which is why time and time again you hear of cases men who are extremely controlling, jealous, or abusive in relationships. Clearly not being able to control their anger (a lack of emotional maturity) hasn't prevented them from having sex and relationships.
That's because by emotional maturity they mean fearlessness and social dominance.

That's because by emotional maturity they mean fearlessness and social dominance.

Not really, you can be 'emotional mature' and socially passive at the same time.

What I'm saying is that's what females mean when they say it.

Sounds like redpill cope to me, no offense.
A relaxed 6'0 Chad at a cafeteria gets more foids than a 5'6 curry trying to show his social dominance.
Also if you read the entire post she's making a shitty argument about "emotional intelligence"

Thems sure are some big words for such a little Lady.

Did a jew tell you about them?

watch what they do, not what they say. Without examples of her past partners, we have no reason to believe anything.

Sounds like redpill cope to me, no offense.
A relaxed 6'0 Chad at a cafeteria gets more foids than a 5'6 curry trying to show his social dominance.
Also if you read the entire post she's making a shitty argument about "emotional intelligence"
Not a Red pill cope. I'm of the mind that at a certain level of looks, personality traits can make one more attractive. Change that curry into a 6'0 high tier normie who's socially dominant. You think it would make no difference on how foids view him?

Not a Red pill cope. I'm of the mind that at a certain level of looks, personality traits can make one more attractive. Change that curry into a 6'0 high tier normie who's socially dominant. You think it would make no difference on how foids view him?

Still, the foid wasn't even making an argument for social dominance, she was making an argument for emotional intelligence.

Still, the foid wasn't even making an argument for social dominance, she was making an argument for emotional intelligence.
I know, that's what I'm saying that she probably means.

I know, that's what I'm saying that she probably means.
So do you define social dominance as the ability to understand and manage your own emotions and the emotions of others. (?)

So do you define social dominance as the ability to understand and manage your own emotions and the emotions of others. (?)
No but if you can do that, that's what it will lead to. Traits usually come in a package. Those traits are the classic traits of a well respected leader meaning status.

Those traits are the classic traits of a well respected leader meaning status.

Yes, a well respected leader is usually good-looking, usually tall, usually talkative and socially active, most incels aren't the first things because of genetics nor the last things because of spending their developmental years socially isolated.

Yes, a well respected leader is usually good-looking, usually tall, usually talkative and socially active, most incels aren't the first things because of genetics nor the last things because of spending their developmental years socially isolated.
Of course. Most incels likely would be considered emotionally immature.

It just so happens she's 28.
lmao.
Who gives a fuck about what grannies think.

She took miles of dicks since 13, she's approaching 30, want to settle down with a betabuxx that is more "emotionally mature". I love the blackpill, there is no truer truth.

She took miles of dicks since 13, she's approaching 30, want to settle down with a betabuxx that is more "emotionally mature". I love the blackpill, there is no truer truth.
:blackpill::blackpill:

Women's words and actions never align, so I'm going to take what this bitch says with a mountain grain of salt.

I doubt J Meeks is emotionally mature.

high iq

She’s 28 of course she’s gonna look for a provider who has some sort of “connection” aka the guy she rejected when she was in her early 20’s

Emotional maturity = Confidence = having received validation and support throughout your life because you’re a 6’3” WASP suburban upper-middle class Chad.

She’s 28 of course she’s gonna look for a provider who has some sort of “connection” aka the guy she rejected when she was in her early 20’s

Or the guy who rejected when she was 18 or the guy who rejected when she was 15 or the guy who has her beta orbiter at 25.

This is what she means by "emotional mature" men

043b954d446cca4a836e0e8bfda35360
Canali classic fit plaid wool sport coat
David gandy best dressed men

that whole sub is even lower iq than IT.