Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Lowest moment of your life

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
When I saw a couple on the beach kissing and hugging and having the time of their life's it made me realise how empty and lonely my life is .

After graduating from diploma mill university, realizing I had no job, student debt and no future just hitting me all at once. Like I woke out of a trance and just saw the word 'sucker' printed on the walls a thousand different ways.

When I fell from a bycicle. It was just the most stupid falling ever.
Something inside me died that day.

I can't think of a particular lowest moment. My life has been pretty stable.

Today because
- I'm older than yesterday
- uglier than yesterday
- closer to death than yesterday
- another day being a virgin
- another day of pain tallied down
- another day of being me

When you were temporary banned.
When I signed up to this site tbh
Clintlagh

right now and future doesnt look good either.

All my school years starting from 5th grade, when my mother forced me go into different school.
Nothing could be compared to that time. I was rejected by all classmates when I was in school, and my mother brought new boyfriend who bashed me hard when I was at home. I had nowhere to go to. I felt like junk, miserable, bullied 24/7. Ended up having nervous breakdown, and almost died from heart attack once.

Whole of 2019.

All my school years starting from 5th grade, when my mother forced me go into different school.
Nothing could be compared to that time. I was rejected by all classmates when I was in school, and my mother brought new boyfriend who bashed me hard when I was at home. I had nowhere to go to. I felt like junk, miserable, bullied 24/7. Ended up having nervous breakdown, and almost died from heart attack once.
Holy shit at having heart attacks as a child because of bullying, torture and rejection.

When i started browsing imageboards. I can notice how it affected my mental health.

Jerking off at work after my oneitis coworker rejected me.

Going to the hospital and having the surgeon diagnose me with acne inversa and cutting 5 boils off my ass. Then a month later getting a bill for $6,000.

Both were equally shitty moments of my life.

Third will probably be my parents finding my body hanging and shit/piss leaking down my leg after I die.

What was moment of your life when you felt at lowest point ever, worthless, miserable, total trash?

My was after painfull and shamefull loss of last crush, when my "best friend", instead of helping to find me new young cute girls, new crushes, wanted me to go after ugly roasties with him, so for that tried to brake my lolicon spirit, trying to put me down by shaming and humiliating, for me to feel absolutely hopeless and worthless, so he could be my "saviour", so he could "help" to go for those damned nasty ugly roasties. Fuck him and fuck all who say that ugly femoids matter and can define anything about man of culture. Even now, as fatttened neckbearded hikikomori, I do not feel so low, fapping to lolis everyday, and that is kawaii, one day I will take shower, go outside and in public place will say that I better will fap to lolis instead of touching ugly femorloids

View attachment 138516

Last week when I fapped to cp and realized that I'm almost 21, sitting in my moms basement wacking it to anime and 12 yos because no girl, especially no girl that age wants me. I felt like the abomination I am and it really made me think. I'm also Hikikomori btw. lol

Quit my job; all friends got foids and out of reach; thought about suicide for serious; all activities became joyless (even fap); will be 30 y.o. soon.

The day I realized I was too ugly to get a girlfriend and have a successful normie life.

Mid to late 20s are fucking tough. Too young to make enough, brutal dating scene, friends fade, alone, not developed long term perspective yet.

When i ask a neighbor girl# and she replay my number expires soon....after that she ghost me like hell

Completely mentally breaking down over Christmas break 2017 because of all the flak I caught from girls I knew online. Not to mention there was an entire circle of people making fun of what I looked like and I got ghosted a lot.

Quit my job; all friends got foids and out of reach; thought about suicide for serious; all activities became joyless (even fap); will be 30 y.o. soon.
man such a suifuel, and this 30 yo ahh

Being born as an indian in India

i propably would consider my LDAR as low , forcting myself to be an social retard sounds sickening to me , i propably will looksmax for the sake of it and.