Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Lowest moment of your life

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
What was moment of your life when you felt at lowest point ever, worthless, miserable, total trash?

My was after painfull and shamefull loss of last crush, when my "best friend", instead of helping to find me new young cute girls, new crushes, wanted me to go after ugly roasties with him, so for that tried to brake my lolicon spirit, trying to put me down by shaming and humiliating, for me to feel absolutely hopeless and worthless, so he could be my "saviour", so he could "help" to go for those damned nasty ugly roasties. Fuck him and fuck all who say that ugly femoids matter and can define anything about man of culture. Even now, as fatttened neckbearded hikikomori, I do not feel so low, fapping to lolis everyday, and that is kawaii, one day I will take shower, go outside and in public place will say that I better will fap to lolis instead of touching ugly femorloids

Ilolicon

Last edited:
it was when i saw andrius

When i mastubated in school

When I signed up to this site tbh

What was moment of your life when you felt at lowest point ever, worthless, miserable, total trash?

My was after painfull and shamefull loss of last crush, when my "best friend", instead of helping to find me new young cute girls, new crushes, wanted me to go after ugly roasties with him, so for that tried to brake my lolicon spirit, trying to put me down by shaming and humiliating, for me to feel absolutely hopeless and worthless, so he could be my "saviour", so he could "help" to go for those damned nasty ugly roasties. Fuck him and fuck all who say that ugly femoids matter and can define anything about man of culture. Even now, as fatttened neckbearded hikikomori, I do not feel so low, fapping to lolis everyday, and that is kawaii, one day I will take shower, go outside and in public place will say that I better will fap to lolis instead of touching ugly femorloids

View attachment 138516
What was the age of those women he wanted? I don't think you should hate him tbh he was just trying to help you.

What was the age of those women he wanted? I don't think you should hate him tbh he was just trying to help you.
He said no lower than 25 femoid must be (but his "girlfriends" then were 40+, and one 20, but total subhuman and mentally retarded). Hate him, and will, because told him to stop, and he didnt. That was nonconsensual "help" from his side, so that really was rape

When you were temporary banned.

When dad tried to kill me and my mom

Girl ghosted me on my birthday

Every day is the lowest moment.

when i got 20% warning from @knajjd
it was terrible

Tried to kill my dad and got put on the hospital for self-inflicted injuries instead. Rofl.

I guess this summer.

I dont think I have a specific moment, every moment of my life is just as low

Either the day i run away from a mental institute or the 4 days of my exams where i didn't sleep one second and everyday normies called me a midget

Between when I lost 800 quid on a bet I did in 2013 and when I was sent to prison in Christmas 2014 for 6 weeks

Between when I lost 800 quid on a bet I did in 2013 and when I was sent to prison in Christmas 2014 for 6 weeks
What was the bet?

Seeing my oneitis kissing another guy.

I met a foid on a forum and we were writing for weeks but didn't exchange pics but talked on the phone for hours and she said I was so great and that I had such a great personality, she fell in love and shit. So we were about to have a blind date and we wanted to go out and eat and then play bowling and I reserved all that.

So when I met her she was completely distant and seemed like she wanted to go. We were eating and then talking a little and she laughed at me for being nervous. Then she said she was sorry but she didn't have time anymore and that she couldn't go bowling with me. She didn't say this until after she had let me pay for everything of course. So I wasn't just rejected but I was cucked as well.

When I went back to the railroad station waiting for my train back in the freezing cold (because I couldnt afford a car either) I really felt like total shit. I just wanted to be dead. If someone had threatened to stab me with a knife I would probably have told him to go ahead.

Last 2-3 years were the worse but it's getting better in the last few months

Fuck remembering those moments is scary

I met a foid on a forum and we were writing for weeks but didn't exchange pics but talked on the phone for hours and she said I was so great and that I had such a great personality, she fell in love and shit. So we were about to have a blind date and we wanted to go out and eat and then play bowling and I reserved all that.

So when I met her she was completely distant and seemed like she wanted to go. We were eating and then talking a little and she laughed at me for being nervous. Then she said she was sorry but she didn't have time anymore and that she couldn't go bowling with me. She didn't say this until after she had let me pay for everything of course. So I wasn't just rejected but I was cucked as well.

When I went back to the railroad station waiting for my train back in the freezing cold (because I couldnt afford a car either) I really felt like total shit. I just wanted to be dead. If someone had threatened to stab me with a knife I would probably have told him to go ahead.

Brutal. Was it because you were ugly?

High School was THE lowest point of my life... no particular story (though there are many), but damn I'm surprised I didn't rope.

Brutal. Was it because you were ugly?

Yes of course it was because I was ugly. She had already gotten to know me on the phone and we were getting along perfectly well. The only thing that changed that day was her seeing me.

Yes of course it was because I was ugly. She had already gotten to know me on the phone and we were getting along perfectly well. The only thing that changed that day was her seeing me.

Should have exchanged pics beforehand. Well, it is all in the past now.

Should have exchanged pics beforehand. Well, it is all in the past now.

The thing was I was on like 5 dating web sites because back then I really did anything I could to find a gf and on all of those sites I received nothing but rejection. I could write to a 1000 women and none would respond. Then if I used a catfish high tier normie profile and contacted 10 foids 5 of them would respond to him with the same text.

So I thought: "Maybe a foid just needs to get to know me before seeing me so when she realizes I am a good guy she will probably be ok with my poor looks".

Boy was I wrong. Personality is worth SHIT!!! when dealing with women!

Every day is a low point for me.

When i mastubated in school

I did that too. Well I attended a boarding school so I technically masturbated in school everyday for almost four years.

But even before that when I was 12 I did it once. It wasn't one of my lowest moments though. Felt great, actually.

Every day is a low point for me.

I did that too. Well I attended a boarding school so I technically masturbated in school everyday for almost four years.

But even before that when I was 12 I did it once. It wasn't one of my lowest moments though. Felt great, actually.
I did it in the classroom tho, and I did not get caught :dab:

At high school.

I was sitting at a table joking around with what I thought were my friends. All of a sudden I hear from another table, "does anyone even like Lonelycel?" (I have no idea why someone asked that question, till this day)

I looked around at everyone... just silence. Utter silence, not even one person said anything... eventually I heard some laughter and the teacher stepped in and told everyne to get back to work (she had heard everything). After that, it would become a running joke for the next 4 years of high school that no one liked me, and they would keep repeating it constantly until it embedded inside my skull.

damn man. why did you do it?
I had a psychotic break and confused him for a Polish jew and I felt like I needed to kill him. Don't browse /pol/, kids.

when i got rejected by the same girl TWICE

Christmas like 6 years ago. No job, failing classes, shit home life.

I still remember those dark times. I met my waifu at this time.

Christmas like 6 years ago. No job, failing classes, shit home life.

I still remember those dark times. I met my waifu at this time.
Damn bro, you have no idea how much I can relate to this. It wasn't my lowest point because finding my waifu was a positive thing. Everything was exactly the same though

when i went to prison but it showed me more that the world is shit

Whole 2019 so far.

When the blackpill really hit me hard

It was in September/October 2018

I’d known before but not fully the extent of my predicament