Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Lowest IQ person on the site?

Copemaxx

Copemaxx

Skrillexcel
-
who here has the lowest fucking IQ you've ever seen?

@Speedloader

Too high inhib to just call people out

@Speedloader
oneituses me
tbh one of my picks would probably be @Napoleon de Geso, not a personal attack on him but the years of drinking and lack of pussy have rotted his brain. he was probably normal once

@Colvin76
I'm just saying someone popular for no real reason btw.

Last edited:
Hey @D3X @MENSA_IQcel ,
Any thoughts on this one guys?

All the people who claim to have intellectual superiority are fucking dumb so that IQ guy who called us all retarded for not reading his shitty post and who claims has a PHD.

also not maybe necessarily lowest IQ people but people that asskiss really hard.
CFAEAE9B A376 43B1 83C1 77475DE1EE21

Last edited:
@BrendioEEE For trusting a toilet

dregser and team

Me, I'm basically all but confirmed sub 90 iq. 10th grade dropout.

@BummerDrummer no question tbh.

and every moron who think its cucked to have sex with a non virgin. lmao cope harder pls

Probably just his broken english but Napolean seem more autistic to me than even the autistcels do tbh. over 4 him

everyone but me

@BummerDrummer no question tbh.

and every moron who think its cucked to have sex with a non virgin. lmao cope harder pls
>a sub8 denier
>a dogpill denier
>Calls incels who believe the above 2 "basement dwellers who've never gone outside"
>is ok with a relationship with a non virgin hag

I know you're angry about me invadinglossus your shitty discord, but atleast come at me with bigger insults you goof.

@BrazilianSigmaFag

>a sub8 denier
>a dogpill denier
>Calls incels who believe the above 2 "basement dwellers who've never gone outside"
>is ok with a relationship with a non virgin hag

I know you're angry about me invadinglossus your shitty discord, but atleast come at me with bigger insults you goof.
View attachment 227236
Has nothing to do with discord jfl. Calling people cucks because they dont believe that dogs>8/10 males in a few years is as retarded as you can get bro. The drugs have melted ur brain
Unironically believing in sub8 literally makes you low IQ.
There is 0 evidence for it and millions of studies and anecdotes proving otherwise.

Good luck walking stairs with your IQ.

Has nothing to do with discord jfl. Calling people cucks because they dont believe that dogs>8/10 males in a few years is as retarded as you can get bro. The drugs have melted ur brain
Unironically believing in sub8 literally makes you low IQ.
There is 0 evidence for it and millions of studies and anecdotes proving otherwise.

Good luck walking stairs with your IQ.
if sub8 isn't real than why aren't you getting laid? As you've said before yourself, you are "Not ugly enough to be treated like shit for my looks" (which is a brag btw)
also this
lol @ my opposition here, you've got @IncelKing Who's a bootlicker, @Ropemaxx who is legitimately a cuck bluepiller, and @PPEcel who's a braggart Pseudo intellectual.
I hope shekelberg is paying you guys well

I'd go to say incelking is my favorite of the opposition though. He definetly seems the best despite kissing so much ass LMAO
1D3D7021 77C1 46B0 96DC 1F267A379FB7
:lul:

if sub8 isn't real than why aren't you getting laid? As you've said before yourself, you are "Not ugly enough to be treated like shit for my looks" (which is a brag btw)

lol @ my opposition here, you've got @IncelKing Who's a bootlicker, @Ropemaxx who is legitimately a cuck bluepiller, and @PPEcel who's a braggart Pseudo intellectual.
View attachment 227283
I'd go to say incelking is my favorite of the opposition though. He definetly seems the best despite kissing so much ass LMAO
im a 4-5/10. Im not a 1,2,3/10
thats not bragging. this is about inceldom.

you think your looks are the reason people treat you like shit?
lmao you are a despicable person who cant help but alienate people on AN INCEL FORUM.
you have so bad social skills and are so repulsive you turn away people ON AN INCEL FORUM
let that sink in, you fat volcel :feelspuke:

You don't even know what race you are. You're white, not a nigger, but for some reason you choose to identify as a nigger.

There are two possible reasons for this:

1) You're blind.
2) You're as stupid and mentally ill as one of those pink-haired SJW faggots who can't decide what gender they identify as.

I'm leaning towards the latter.
lmao you are a despicable person who cant help but alienate people on AN INCEL FORUM.
you have so bad social skills and are so repulsive you turn away people ON AN INCEL FORUM

Don't bother JFL

im a 4-5/10. Im not a 1,2,3/10
thats not bragging. this is about inceldom.

but sub8 is wrong right? So how are u 4-5/10 but incel?

Also I don't alienate or turn people off on an incel forum. I love everyone here. The people I "turn away" are cucks, jewish puppets, etc. who I don't want to tak to because of their overwhelming retardation.

Also
>Making fun of social skills
>"ur personality is bad"
>Dismissing lookism
I'm not gonna call you fakecel because I believe you are an ugly subhuman, but I will call you a bluepilled cuck.

@Colvin76 @Felatio @Copemaxx Look at this shit
1) You're blind.
2) You're as stupid and mentally ill as one of those pink-haired SJW faggots who can't decide what gender they identify as.
The jokes been long dead bro you can stfu now

Last edited:

Also I don't alienate or turn people off on an incel forum. I love everyone here. The people I "turn away" are cucks, jewish puppets, etc. who I don't want to tak to because of their overwhelming retardation.

Also
>"ur personality is bad"
>Dismissing lookism

@Colvin76 @Felatio Look at this shit
Dismissing lookism? Where did i ever
You are a fat volcel. Fatcel=volcel
You are also extremely lOW iq and call other incels cucks for not agreeing with memes. you lack the rational thought to distinguish between fucking memes and real life.
sub8 was and will always be a MEME. some of you morons didnt get that.
you can cope all you want and say the people you "turn away" are cucks, jews etc but that is just you coping for your repulsive communication skills

Dismissing lookism? Where did i ever
You are a fat volcel. Fatcel=volcel
You are also extremely lOW iq and call other incels cucks for not agreeing with memes. you lack the rational thought to distinguish between fucking memes and real life.
sub8 was and will always be a MEME. some of you morons didnt get that.
you can cope all you want and say the people you "turn away" are cucks, jews etc but that is just you coping for your repulsive communication skills
I'm fat? Oh I wasn't aware bro. Also wasn't aware of the fact that, yknow, I'm 5'5 and bad looking.

And yes you did dismiss lookism. "Do you think your looks are the reason people treat you like shit? It's your personality" is what you dead srs said

But nah bro. Apparently I'm fat now. Lol @ U.

I'm skinnyfat sure, and there's nothing I can do about that because I have a condition, but even if I had a chiseled body I would still be incel

I'm fat? Oh I wasn't aware bro. Also wasn't aware of the fact that, yknow, I'm 5'5 and bad looking.

And yes you did dismiss lookism. "Do you think your looks are the reason people treat you like shit? It's your personality" is what you dead srs said
View attachment 227303
yeah because i made alot of friends here who are truecels.
guess what? they didnt call me a cuck for not believing in memes. guess what? they didnt take drugs and scream shit. guess what they didnt act like a piece of shit
are they better looking than you? is that why i tolerate them and not you? lmao stop blaming EVERYTHING on your looks

Also
>"ur personality is bad"
>Dismissing lookism
I'm not gonna call you fakecel because I believe you are an ugly subhuman, but I will call you a bluepilled cuck.

@Colvin76 @Felatio @Copemaxx Look at this shit

The jokes been long dead bro you can stfu now
sub8 is wrong and tinder isn't real life bro! hypergamy isnt real bro! no bro, its your personality! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

yeah because i made alot of friends here who are truecels.
guess what? they didnt call me a cuck for not believing in memes. guess what? they didnt take drugs and scream shit. guess what they didnt act like a piece of shit
are they better looking than you? is that why i tolerate them and not you? lmao stop blaming EVERYTHING on your looks
"I tolerate"

Stfu you narcissistic prick. Why do I need to fit myself for you? You are a bluepilled cuck, an "Inkel without hate".

"You need to fit my personality waaah waaah" stfu. You think you are superior? Keep coping.

My personality is just fine and it attracts people who I want to be around. You are the shitty person here with your little superiority complex.

Last edited:
Is this April fools joke?

Idk tbh, probably some banned users who said some low IQ bluepill shit