Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lowest inhib thing you've done?

Sniffles

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
★★★★★
Just title tbh.

Thinking I had a chance in life.

tbh im not sure, i am too dead on the inside to do anything.

tbh im not sure, i am too dead on the inside to do anything.
Go try to harass a foid or something. It's lifefuel seeing them upset.

Punching a kid in the face for mocking me.

I’m usually very high inhib but my sperg rage triggers when people insult me tbh.

1060.jpg

Last edited:
Nuffin. Im high inhib

Punching a kid in the face for mocking me.

I’m usually very high inhib but my sperg rage triggers when people insult me tbh.
That's pretty good tbh. They should've just not been condescending.

peeing without first lifting the toilet seat

beating a guy in my neighbor's park because he was kissing etc. with his gf. i dont remember anything else now

beating a guy in my neighbor's park because he was kissing etc. with his gf. i dont remember anything else now
damn, are you a 6ft5 monster?

damn, are you a 6ft5 monster?
what it has to do with height tbh. just tell them to fuck off or we will call the police,they making out in a child park

what it has to do with height tbh. just tell them to fuck off or we will call the police,they making out in a child park
how hard did you beat up the guy? was like a slap on the face or it escalated?

That's very good tbh.

In first or second class of elementary school a group of 3 girls attempted to bully me, so I smashed the face of one of them with a rock. I didn't feel good about it, but at least it delayed the bullying until late 4th grade

In first or second class of elementary school a group of 3 girls attempted to bully me, so I smashed the face of one of them with a rock. I didn't feel good about it, but at least it delayed the bullying until late 4th grade
"I didn't feel good about it" I can't imagine why you wouldn't feel good about it. I'm happy reading it tbh.

how hard did you beat up the guy? was like a slap on the face or it escalated?
just pushed him and said him to go away but he pushed me back so I punched in gut and his gf started bitching then they went away. he'd get a hard beat if he stayed there

just pushed him and said him to go away but he pushed me back so I punched in gut and his gf started bitching then they went away. he'd get a hard beat if he stayed there
You're a BEAST tbh. You did good protecting the innocence of those kids.

You're a BEAST tbh. You did good protecting the innocence of those kids.
there were no kids at the playground tbh but it was a child playground

Based.

I lightly smacked a girl on the head once for being a cunt to me and I got in huge trouble. Women are treated like gods in our society. They can do no wrong.

Based.

I lightly smacked a girl on the head once for being a cunt to me and I got in huge trouble. Women are treated like gods in our society. They can do no wrong.
"Huge trouble" like suspension? I have literally had a fat hambeast slap me across the face for nothing in front of a teacher and nothing was said even though I started to cry.

"Huge trouble" like suspension? I have literally had a fat hambeast slap me across the face for nothing in front of a teacher and nothing was said even though I started to cry.
Yeah I got suspended for a few days I think.

She was treated like the victim. Go figure..

injected heroin

I threw a dodgeball at a someone ear and made them bleed because I was getting taunted and pelted with items the whole day.

Last edited:
I threw a dodgeball at a someone ear and made them bleed because I was getting taunted the whole day.
I get very happy reading the stories of when we fought back.

"I didn't feel good about it" I can't imagine why you wouldn't feel good about it. I'm happy reading it tbh.
I'm a moralfag, I wouldn't feel bad if she didn't get permanent damage though because she deserved to get beaten up tbh. I think her skull had minor fractures and she had to get stitches so there's likely a scar on her face to this day, also her family moved somewhere else shortly after the incident.
That's fucked. I lived in a fairly degenerate area, so her mother just came to complain to my parents but they sided with me and the whole thing just blew over.

I'm a moralfag, I wouldn't feel bad if she didn't get permanent damage though because she deserved to get beaten up tbh. I think her skull had minor fractures and she had to get stitches so there's likely a scar on her face to this day, also her family moved somewhere else shortly after the incident.

That's fucked. I lived in a fairly degenerate area, so her mother just came to complain to my parents but they sided with me and the whole thing just blew over.
Knowing the way she was then and what she became I'd say it's a good deed you did.

I’ve done several low inhib things in the past, but my crowing achievement would be viewed as a LARP

I have some unbelievable things I've done to disgusting people as well. Even the getaway was dramatic.
You wanna trade stories, I’ve got a long list but I’ll just tell you the big one

I've done some , like being on hooligan fights ,assaulting or harrasing rival fans on the stadium, being on riots , drug usage and selling , bullying ,stealing, driving a bike without a licence.

You wanna trade stories, I’ve got a long list but I’ll just tell you the big one
Sure. I went to an old school with my friends and I was naked on the roof and made an insane gap from roof to roof of like 20 ft. My pecker flopped everywhere and we were at least 40 ft from the ground so if I had fell it wouldn't have been good. Then I went to the other side of the school roof (still naked) and two little girls probably in 4th grade on the street. They saw me too and got scared of the naked roof boy and ran. I was 13. Now yours.

peed on floor when I was 6, my friend saw my pee(not pee pee) leaking onto floor

peed on floor when I was 6, my friend saw my pee(not pee pee) leaking onto floor
When I used to go outside a lot when I had to pee I just peed on the sidewalk.

Sure. I went to an old school with my friends and I was naked on the roof and made an insane gap from roof to roof of like 20 ft. My pecker flopped everywhere and we were at least 40 ft from the ground so if I had fell it wouldn't have been good. Then I went to the other side of the school roof (still naked) and two little girls probably in 4th grade on the street. They saw me too and got scared of the naked roof boy and ran. I was 13. Now yours.
When I was in the first grade, my friend and I were hanging out in the gym before school started. We were playing tag like we always did but then we got board of that so we decided to look around and see if we could discover anything cool behind the massive set of bleachers the gym had. We crawled through the opening on the side and looked around behind the seats. Inside we found nothing expect for an old, half eaten lollipop. I told my friend that we should do something with it and suggested that we stick it up a girls skirt. He thought it was a terrible idea so being the good friend that I was, I have him the job of decoy. I told him to simply approach a girl with a skirt on and engage her in conversation and that I would do the rest. He reluctantly agreed to my plan and after a few minutes of stalling I finally got him to begin phase 1. He walked up to this one girl who was in our grade but in a different class and began to speak to her. I nonchalantly snuck behind her and one I got close, I dropped to the floor and took a peak. The girl was wearing very poofy underwear so I saw a small opening between her leg and the actual underwear itself. I switched the lollipop to my left hand and as quickly as possible jammed it in and wiggled my arm around. My friend instantly bolted but not quick enough as the girl let out a disgusted screech. A few people who were in the general area saw and along with the girl, they snitched on the both of us. We ended up in the principals office and were lectured for at least half an hour.

When we both returned to class we became the celebrities of the week at least to some of the guys. A few cucks in training and future foids were disgusted but in the end I enjoyed the attention and for some reason an email was never sent home. Nor did anyone try to eat me out when my parents came to pick me up from school that day. Years later however, I told this story to another kid when we were in P.E. He told the story to a few classmates and some one told on me causing me to be hit with a double jeopardy and this time I ended up in trouble