Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Lowering the self-esteem of retarded women

Freixel

Freixel

Captain
★★★★
There was a stupid girl in a dating app with this description:

"I am pretty and I want men to support me and give me money for my beauty"

She had the option for anyone to write to her openly. I simply wrote to her "You're not pretty, you're missing a jaw" which is true, she's a chincel white girl with light eyes.

I know it's a tiny bit of nonsense, but it feels good to put a moron in her place, something as small as that is enough to make them insecure.

She answered my message but I didn't read it nor do I plan to, fuck her I don't care

Fastest way: acid attack (in game :feelsEhh:)

it's a must to register Chad account and make women feel insecure. Don't just say stupid shit like "you're ugly bitch" be smarter, just point out their flaws in their appearance or even make them up so this bitch keeps thinking about it and go crazy

Confidence is not a feminine trait and women who have it are bitches and often select themselves out of the dating market.

Because women tend to date up, a confident women will always feel like she deserves better. Her entitlement goes up. She will also have the feeling that she's settling for someone below her, so she won't display good feminine behavior, like being nice, pleasing her man, in a relationship.

You're doing God's work.

Women are delusional and crazy plus they're much better at playing mind games than an incel, you can't lower the self esteem of some women so easily, if anything you'd put yourself in harms and accusations way

it's a must to register Chad account and make women feel insecure. Don't just say stupid shit like "you're ugly bitch" be smarter, just point out their flaws in their appearance or even make them up so this bitch keeps thinking about it and go crazy
Based

Confidence is not a feminine trait and women who have it are bitches and often select themselves out of the dating market.

Because women tend to date up, a confident women will always feel like she deserves better. Her entitlement goes up. She will also have the feeling that she's settling for someone below her, so she won't display good feminine behavior, like being nice, pleasing her man, in a relationship.

You're doing God's work.
Ty bro

I wish more incels would do things like this: Stop complaining and crying on the forum and carry out revenge measures against these mfs, I want justice not victimhood

Women are delusional and crazy plus they're much better at playing mind games than an incel, you can't lower the self esteem of some women so easily, if anything you'd put yourself in harms and accusations way
High IQ. But I've met feminine men that mog women at that shit.

I used to do this as Chadfish when women wouldn't shut up. Even something as simple as saying they have small tits gets them riled up. But, of course, this only works as Chad.