Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lowering The Legal Age For Sex Won't Help Us.

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
I don't care if they lower it to zero. It still won't help us.
If a twelve year old girl wants sex, she'll go to a classmate, or someone she knows of similar age.
When I was in high school, the girls wanted guys that looked like Lief Garret or The Fonz. There is no way in hell they would take one of us.
She won't take you. Even at that young age, she will still find you creepy.
Even if you did manage to get one, I'm sure the father would kill you.
Just imagine, you're at a twelve year old girl's house, and a family member comes home.
How do you think he's going to react, seeing a grown man with a twelve year old?
Obviously he's up to no good. A burglar would have a better chance.
Actually, many girls think higher of burglars than in-cels.
But these same girls will not think high of Child Molesters, unless maybe you're Jay-Zee or a popular Rapper.

True, lowering the age of consent won’t make a difference. I’ve found younger teenage foids to have stricter standards than foids in their 20s

If a twelve year old girl wants sex, she'll go to a classmate, or someone she knows of similar age.
No man most 12 year old boys aren't super interested in girls (I started puberty at age 11 but I think it takes longer for most guys).
The girls would go to an older Chad (late teens, early twenties) for sex man
But yeah, I agree with you

No man most 12 year old boys aren't super interested in girls (I started puberty at age 11 but I think it takes longer for most guys).
Indeed.
It´s just more copping tbh.
It won´t help Incels in the slightest, in fact, i think it will only make things worse.

What? I started having my first wet dreams at age 11. I became obsessed with girls at that same age. Pretty much all the guys at school were the same.

Only if you're a very popular singer, like Lief Garret, The Bay City Rollers, Shaun Cassidy, Menudo, Elvis, The Beatles, Buddy Holly.

What? I started having my first wet dreams at age 11. I became obsessed with girls at that same age. Pretty much all the guys at school were the same.
Wait really? I definitely was ngl
I could be wrong; I was interested in girls at the time, but my classmates didn't seem to be.

I didn’t know what sex was until I was 15

I had a crush on my first grade teacher. I was 6, she was 50+. That would mean she was born between 1916 and 1919.

No guaranteed, but still more chances. Lower it

bro i legit want a loli gf:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

she was born between 1916 and 1919.
67b

Maybe it will help others!