Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Lowering body fat methods and goals

• Thread starter Deleted member 33778
  • Start date
Deleted member 33778

Deleted member 33778

Peace will come...someday
-
What helps you brocels lower body fat? For me (being skinny fat at 17-19%) its:

- Calorie deficit 300-500 p/d (having a journal documenting calorie intake is very important)
-Lifting weights
- Walking
- Intermittent fasting (not a must)

I'm aiming to leanmaxx and get to around 12-14%.

My problem is consistency, if I deviate away from this I put the bf back on quickly. However if I'm consistent it becomes very effective, very quickly.
Any of you have different methods?

Brutal noreply pill.

My advice:
Not sure how much lifting helps you to lose fat and as far as I know, the simplest explanation to which exact exercises help you lose fat is, that you lose it when you make your heart beat faster (know what I mean?). So,

Run 20 km everyday (jfl) theory. Jokes aside, few times a week is ok and exercising for more than half a week is very good.

From what I've read, I think if mentioned routine helps you to stay at certain bf %, then there is a small chance the very same routine will help you cut even further. So you need to increase the intensity or amount or whatever, because you will get used to it, and it will have less effect imo.

Running is a great exercise:
  1. You don't need to join and pay for gym. Just go outside and run;
  2. Required equipment boils down to good shoes, maybe a beanie in winter;
  3. You will spend more time outside, breathing fresh air (if available in your region);
  4. As of me, running helps both my body and my soul, I can stop thinking at least for an hour a day, and just enjoy it, helps me to clear my mind of thoughts, running early in the morning is very cool, though I usually go out in the evening;
  5. You can start small, then set goals in terms of time, distance or speed and easily monitor your progress with just a fitness tracker or phone app, feels very good to increase stats. It's funny, but I started with phone app which had me run for 30 sec and walk for one minute, repeat 4 times and go home with a nice feeling of a finished training jfl. Knowing how far I went, people would acknowledge my progress, if only someone would give a single fuck about me;
  6. Optional: you can listen to rockycel ost while you at it for motivational boost.
Cons:
  1. None, cuz ain't no nigga gon tell me something is wrong with my routine
Give it few months, ideally, 5-6 months and you will have significant progress in both stats and weight. If you won't have expected results I will refund you all the money you spent on your gf (0$)

Also don't forget to eat less, eat healthier foods, and don't think about touching fizzy drinks

Thanks for the info so far.
I want to bodymaxx this year.
Tell me all your secrets gymcels.

Drugs. Steroids, sarms and fat burners.

Brutal noreply pill.

My advice:
Not sure how much lifting helps you to lose fat and as far as I know, the simplest explanation to which exact exercises help you lose fat is, that you lose it when you make your heart beat faster (know what I mean?). So,

Run 20 km everyday (jfl) theory. Jokes aside, few times a week is ok and exercising for more than half a week is very good.

From what I've read, I think if mentioned routine helps you to stay at certain bf %, then there is a small chance the very same routine will help you cut even further. So you need to increase the intensity or amount or whatever, because you will get used to it, and it will have less effect imo.

Running is a great exercise:
  1. You don't need to join and pay for gym. Just go outside and run;
  2. Required equipment boils down to good shoes, maybe a beanie in winter;
  3. You will spend more time outside, breathing fresh air (if available in your region);
  4. As of me, running helps both my body and my soul, I can stop thinking at least for an hour a day, and just enjoy it, helps me to clear my mind of thoughts, running early in the morning is very cool, though I usually go out in the evening;
  5. You can start small, then set goals in terms of time, distance or speed and easily monitor your progress with just a fitness tracker or phone app, feels very good to increase stats. It's funny, but I started with phone app which had me run for 30 sec and walk for one minute, repeat 4 times and go home with a nice feeling of a finished training jfl. Knowing how far I went, people would acknowledge my progress, if only someone would give a single fuck about me;
  6. Optional: you can listen to rockycel ost while you at it for motivational boost.
Cons:
  1. None, cuz ain't no nigga gon tell me something is wrong with my routine
Give it few months, ideally, 5-6 months and you will have significant progress in both stats and weight. If you won't have expected results I will refund you all the money you spent on your gf (0$)

Also don't forget to eat less, eat healthier foods, and don't think about touching fizzy drinks
I hate running, so I do sprinting instead. It's proven to be very effective for weight loss and is not that time consuming.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back