Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 'Low Value Women' damage society more than incels

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
How does an incel damage society? Being a NEET? :lul: the incel barely consumes resources.

How does low quality women damage society?
They reproduce with chad, ends up single mom to many kids, those kids grow up to be utterly useless.

:feelskek::feelskek:

Never contribute to society, incels. Their hate towards us is baseless.

Yep fuck society and everyone,I can’t even contribute to society in any way cuz no one lets me lmfao and always try to drag me down to hell

Yep fuck society and everyone,I can’t even contribute to society in any way cuz no one lets me lmfao and always try to drag me down to hell
I've increased my consumption of plastics to increase pollution :lul:

I wanna get filthy rich so I can say "Fuck you" to society

Fucking this :feelskek::feelskek:

even if I wanted to be a worker, I couldn't. I have never been hired to a workplace. I've only managed to "sneak" in as a temporary worker (someone who is paid once per gig to cover up for a regular employee) and even then, the regulars never really wanted to have me around. I have been forced into a life of hatred.

Fucking this :feelskek::feelskek:

even if I wanted to be a worker, I couldn't. I have never been hired to a workplace. I've only managed to "sneak" in as a temporary worker (someone who is paid once per gig to cover up for a regular employee) and even then, the regulars never really wanted to have me around. I have been forced into a life of hatred.
Same, literally the first day of my work some normie piece of shit started yelling at me and saying I’llfuck you you bastard , I walked towards him to scare him but it didn’t get phsical, literally the first fucking day of my working life lmfao I cried all night that day

How does an incel damage society? Being a NEET? :lul: the incel barely consumes resources.

How does low quality women damage society?
They reproduce with chad, ends up single mom to many kids, those kids grow up to be utterly useless.

:feelskek::feelskek:

Never contribute to society, incels. Their hate towards us is baseless.
Low value woman shouldn’t have kids they breed generic dead ends like low man , we should just help these people cope until they die

Same, literally the first day of my work some normie piece of shit started yelling at me and saying I’llfuck you you bastard , I walked towards him to scare him but it didn’t get phsical, literally the first fucking day of my working life lmfao I cried all night that day
Honestly relatable. Im autistic and likely have tourettes so I tic constantly while Im anxious, which is 24/7 at work. Everyone sees me as the fucking handicap hire. The foids talk to me like Im retarded. With very slow almost baby speech and then laugh at me as they walk away. I am also unable to interact with the other men as well. Neurological shit is an extreme fucking blackpill and I get to be reminded of it for 40+ hours a week. Honestly considering homelessness or death over this.

Indeed the single mother who raises children (or not)
put in front of the society of the children completely lost that will become then a burden for this one but you by remaining in your basement we come to annoy you because you do not wish to participate in this degeneracy to seek the logic.

I’m not gonna lift a finger for a world that doesn’t supply me with friends / a gf. Then when I get bored i’ll ERase it all

Honestly relatable. Im autistic and likely have tourettes so I tic constantly while Im anxious, which is 24/7 at work. Everyone sees me as the fucking handicap hire. The foids talk to me like Im retarded. With very slow almost baby speech and then laugh at me as they walk away. I am also unable to interact with the other men as well. Neurological shit is an extreme fucking blackpill and I get to be reminded of it for 40+ hours a week. Honestly considering homelessness or death over this.
Bro I’m not even handicapped people just hate me and want me dead cuz they are evil , I’m not autistic or anything people are too fkin evil

I’m not gonna lift a finger for a world that doesn’t supply me with friends / a gf. Then when I get bored i’ll ERase it all
Long life inceldia i guess, they shall be rumbled.

I have No Intentions contributing or wasting time in a society that Is loockxist and gynocentric As fuck .

Your Either a high Tier man ( genetics ) or a Woman preferably White.

Everything Else IS cope and Nobody Cares If your some fucking Trash builder or plunper or Just died As cannonfooder in Ukraine :feelsclown::feelshaha:

@El Enemigo

Last edited:
I've increased my consumption of plastics to increase pollution :lul:

Dude, don't be like Russia.

Anyhow, toilets are a net negative to society because as a group they contribute a lot less to the economy than men do, even including all the NEET's (99,99% male).