Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Low tier normies are those who hates us most

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
They hate us more than Chads do, more than high tier normies do, more than ugly people do

it’s the soys and nerds that hate us the most, not the football players, the frat stars, nor the weird kids

Nah, that's a mid-tier normie trait.

I don’t know about that but in my younger years when I still asked women out there was no doubt that lower tier beckies were far meaner when rejecting you than the average Stacy

I got the impression that everyone hate me

normies in general, low tier normies may have been more obvious because they interact more with us, deny they are similar to us, we are only persons they potentially mog so they take advantage of that

This arrogant behavior is their way to assure an imaginary dominance.
By doing so, the LTN ( low tier normies) enforce and inforce the bluepill mind set.
It is like "Look at me. I am cooler then those weirdos, Iam totally not an incel, right stacy ? can we make babyz ? pleaaaase ????"

Normies are meant to be mocked.

maybe,because they need to have dividing line with incels to ensure their superiority

"nah,at least I am not the incels!:soy:"

so they hate incels most to stress the differences between them and incels while HTN and chads don't need to do this

As a ltn I’m basically an incel at this point

low tier normies are trucels nowadays anyway.