Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Low tier normie tells everyone he ascended with a stacylite, she reveals at prom that this didn’t happen and embarrasses him

brutal sherminator pill

subverted in the second one when he hooks up for real with shannon elizabeth

that is absolutely brutal tbh

btw, have you ever seen "Not Another Teen Movie"?

Dude would’ve been truecel in 2020

Yes I’ve seen she’s all that. Freddie is a chad
yeah he is

anyway, "Not Another Teen Movie" is a parody movie, mainly of she's all that, but also american pie, breakfast club, ferris bueheler's day off, 10 things I hate about you, pretty in pink, and some other movies

yeah he is

anyway, "Not Another Teen Movie" is a parody movie, mainly of she's all that, but also american pie, breakfast club, ferris bueheler's day off, 10 things I hate about you, pretty in pink, and some other movies
How many teen movies will I need to watch to understand all the jokes?

I watched: American pie, breakfast club, fast times at ridgemont high, varsity blues, she’s all that, can’t hardly wait, dazed and confused, etc

I watched: American pie, breakfast club, fast times at ridgemont high, varsity blues, she’s all that, can’t hardly wait, dazed and confused, etc
you'll be fine, especially if you saw she's all that, that's the most important one

You'll probably like these teen movies from the 90's if you haven't see them yet.

Screen Shot 2020 09 05 at 115256 PM
Screen Shot 2020 09 05 at 115230 PM
Screen Shot 2020 09 05 at 115118 PM
Screen Shot 2020 09 05 at 115157 PM
Screen Shot 2020 09 05 at 115101 PM

Brootal

He shoulda just gone er on everyone in that room

It was for back then, but I think it's not that shocking today.
American pie and Superbad would upset many feminists today

American pie and Superbad would upset many feminists today
They would hate it because it shows incels getting laid, but in Kids only chadlites were shown to get laid.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back