Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Low tier normie beats the odds, then gets crucified by internet mob.

mogs me.how can people from southern europe consider themselves whites is mindblowing.we are basically midget monkeys compared to true whites.

mogs me.how can people from southern europe consider themselves whites is mindblowing.we are basically midget monkeys compared to true whites.
Where are you from? I'm thinking Greece

Ok looks, pretty cringe but still he got roasted
How tall are you bro? And where from?

Brutal ngl, I'm from spain and I noticed it too, we are midget nggrs compared to actual nordic ubermench.
it's funny that i actually thought i was white once.Slavs are made fun of a lot but they are way more white then southern trash.this life is brutal

I'm from Spain and he is right. We look like niggr midget monkeys compared to nordic whites.
I'm living on your (post) colonial land right now jose what are you going to do about it? Nothing. I am basically doing the geopolitical version of fucking your girlfriend while you watch. First spain took tejas (and it was a shithole) then mexico took it (and it was still a shithole) and now I, a non Spaniard non Hispanic am now living on it far away from your jurisdiction.

SI MUY OCHO NUEVES PENDEJO

it's funny that i actually thought i was white once.Slavs are made fun of a lot but they are way more white then southern trash.this life is brutal
Just lol tbh. We are white but we have clear mediterranean ascendence. Americunts don't even consider us white and unironically call us latinos.

Just lol tbh. We are white but we have clear mediterranean ascendence. Americunts don't even consider us white and unironically call us latinos.
i just hate the fact that all these nothern european cunts come to my country to fuck the women and eat cheap as if portugal is some kind of cheap whore to play around with.what's even more funny is that most portuguese women when immigrate always end up fucking foreigners.I have seen more blacks fucking southern sluts and latinas then i have seen portuguese fucking asians.

it's funny seeing these copes threads as if they have ever been in the south.

I'm living on your (post) colonial land right now jose what are you going to do about it? Nothing. I am basically doing the geopolitical version of fucking your girlfriend while you watch. First spain took tejas (and it was a shithole) then mexico took it (and it was still a shithole) and now I, a non Spaniard non Hispanic am now living on it far away from your jurisdiction.

SI MUY OCHO NUEVES PENDEJO
cagefuel haha, only thing I'm "mad" with USA is blaming the maine on Spain to grab cuba.
i just hate the fact that all these nothern european cunts come to my country to fuck the women and eat cheap as if portugal is some kind of cheap whore to play around with.what's even more funny is that most portuguese women when immigrate always end up fucking foreigners.I have seen more blacks fucking southern sluts and latinas then i have seen portuguese fucking asians.

it's funny seeing these copes threads as if they have ever been in the south.
Yeah same with Spain, especially in sourthern communities. It's disgusting that we are basically the beach for the actual rich euro countries. Tbh we have what we deserve, too much reliance on shit low value bussinesses like tourism and food.

That was interesting