Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Low tier men attract other low tier men

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Most low tier men or incel tier men/ low tier normies tend to talk to incel tier or other low tier normies to start conversation. I can’t be the only one who’s noticed this most dudes who will come up to talk to me are usually low tier normies/incel tier men because they can sense I’m similar. Also they can tell I’m easy to talk to compared to other people. I usually do the same as well but sometimes I’ll talk to MTN-Chads. I never talk to foids however :feelsrope: if only I had a friend of the opposite gender.

Birds of a feather. My old friend group consisted of lower value males (in society's eyes - they were made from good stuff, much better than the normies). I was most comfortable around them; likeminded individuals with a shared lived experience.
Yup same with mine basically. I decided to just go with them since it was obvious trying to hang out with those above them never worked out.

i remember playing in different bands in my 20s.... the mix between normiez and chadz waz brutal

I also never went out of my way to make friends with them. It just... happened. Like magnets. We all subconsciously knew our places on the totem poll. Best not to try and fight it, lest we embarrass ourselves. There was also a correlation with height/looks and your value in the social hierarchy, even back then when we were all bluepilled - it's funny seeing normies now try and dispute the importance of looks, height and neurotypicalness.
I wouldn’t say height was really necessary with these groups. Most of the really short kids had higher social status usually. This was usually because the could cute maxx or be the haha short dude in the group maxx. Plus most really short guys are lower inhib. But yea I never went out of my way to make friends with them it was usually just something that happen.

Friendship between men and foids does not exist. You still are bluepilled.
Yea I know. By foid friend I mean a foid I could have a chance with

This social phenomenon is well known. It applies to people in the same social strata or perceived social strata. People group up based on physical criteria and markers of similar status. If there are large disparities in things like physical features (looks, athleticism etc.) or class differences, social bonds are nearly impossible to form for the simple fact that you will have great difficulty relating to the other person.

I don’t talk to random strangers

True, I can notice this being played out in my own life, the only people that come up to me in university are ricecels around my height. I have a few sexhaver friends but most are just KHHVs like me.
The ones that come up to me are usually the quiet or non NT guys but a lot of the time they’re Hispanic usually. If not white or Asian
This social phenomenon is well known. It applies to people in the same social strata or perceived social strata. People group up based on physical criteria and markers of similar status. If there are large disparities in things like physical features (looks, athleticism etc.) or class differences, social bonds are nearly impossible to form for the simple fact that you will have great difficulty relating to the other person.
ID say it’s also social skills as well because you see a lot of ugly ogres hang out with slayers simply because they speak in slang or are able to meet social norms. However yea it’s usually due to athleticism. But yea ImmA read up more on social strata.