Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Low T if you wouldn't be chad

Tallcel

Tallcel

Admiral
★★★★★
Can't blame chad really. He won the lottery (a lottery 20% wins so the odds are good)
Hating chad is counterproductive. He will never understand the plight of an inkwell nor should he. He lives how a man is supposed to. We are the anomalies. Women are manipulative cunts only attracted to chads. Can't blame them for nature either. The only hope is rope. The only pill is black.

I don't hate Chads, I hate normie males and femerloids. I never seen gender traitor Chads, but normie males are a bunch of gender traitorous simps. Chads are more likely to be fellow misogynist frens

I don't hate Chads, I hate normie males and femerloids. I never seen gender traitor Chads, but normie males are a bunch of gender traitorous simps. Chads are more likely to be fellow misogynist frens
Cucks are to hate.

Chads are usually blackpilled. They understand women from constant dealings with them

Yes, cucks are pure evil. Chads even encourage men to pump and dump wahmen while cucks are appalled to even consider thinking about qweenz this way.
Pumping and dumping is based ngl. Chad's biggest concern is alimony and child support. Laws are cucked. Such things didn't exist for cavechads

Pumping and dumping is based ngl. Chad's biggest concern is alimony and child support. Laws are cucked. Such things didn't exist for cavechads
Pumping and dumping is true masculinity, no actual man wants to be in a relationship with a wahmen. Pumping and dumping is the true expression of the male mind. Cucks are behind the laws for all suffering for males such as alimony, sexual harassment, and etc.

Pumping and dumping is true masculinity, no actual man wants to be in a relationship with a wahmen. Pumping and dumping is the true expression of the male mind. Cucks are behind the laws for all suffering for males such as alimony, sexual harassment, and etc.
Just wear a condom brah
MGTOW brah

I BLAME FOIDS FOR BEING DISHONEST AND MANIPULATIVE

I BLAME FOIDS FOR BEING DISHONEST AND RUDE
It's their cunty entitled nature. The roast flaps want babies and want to lock men down. Since their eggs are limited they are programmed to seek only the finest of male specimens. It's just nature

Last edited:
It's their cunty entitled nature. The roast flaps want babies and want to lock men down
Alas that's true. You can't blame a snake for being a snake...

We must hate both Chad and foids

Anyone who doesn’t fucking despise Chads are cucks tbh, imagine not hating anything that contributes to hypergamy

Now that’s what I want to fucking hear goddamn based
D5A56607 0C66 4F4E A1AC 7432C200988F

Dysgenic thought