Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Low status men VS Low status women

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
If you’re a low status low value man, you’re going to have a sad and depressing life that will require many copes to not kill your self, and you will be locked out of many avenues in life.

If you’re a low status low value woman, you’re going to have a normal enjoyable life comparable to that of a high valued woman and all avenues in life are open to you.

Men either win or lose, women always win

Any woman that has a hole and can create a baby is not low status. Even ghetto tattoo covered drug niggresses can get incredible benefits, housing, child support, social support etc just from spreading their legs. They cant possibly be low status. Many men are rotting away sleeping on the floor wageslaving day after day for a few dollars. We have no benefits.

Low status foids have to worry about getting knocked up by retards and thugs I would guess. If foids had decency and self control they wouldn't be low status.

Any woman that has a hole and can create a baby is not low status. Even ghetto tattoo covered drug niggresses can get incredible benefits, housing, child support, social support etc just from spreading their legs. They cant possibly be low status. Many men are rotting away sleeping on the floor wageslaving day after day for a few dollars. We have no benefits.
I know young but infertile women that have boyfriends and husbands that love them, having a hole is all that matters. If you really think about it, a woman is basically infertile by 50 and anything past the age of 35 is pushing it for genetic defects.

Most 50 year old women are married and will be taken care of for another 25+ years even though they are essentially worthless. Most women will have vagina dryness (can’t get wet), lose libido, lose vagina sensitivity, ect. during post menopause.

If you’re a low status low value woman, you’re going to have a normal enjoyable life comparable to that of a high valued woman and all avenues in life are open to you.
I wouldn’t go that far in saying low value women have similar life to a high value sexually attractive model or actress. It’s still a damn easy ride though
Men either win or lose, women always win
For men you mean chad. Anything other is disposable trash, but yeah chad can still get cucked by gigachad although that’s a lot rare of it happening because there’s only a tiny percentage of population who are gigachad

Hole increases SMV and total value by literally infinity.

I'm so very grateful for the blackpill!

My status comes from my complete lack of status!

At least I'm not alone in being alone!