Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Low status (and incel) trait: being a human punching bag, FOREVER

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
Does anyone else get used as a punching bag by almost everyone they interact with? A lot of people, especially older people, seem to find it really cathartic to vent their tangentially or completely non-related frustrations by taking them out on people weaker and lower-status than them. Whenever something bad happens they will find something incredibly minor you have done wrong and use it to shout at you and, only if they believe they can win (they'll still call you a pussy for not wanting to fight them), threaten to physically attack you. This never occurs when the normalfaggot is having a good day, only when they miss something, get fired from their job, lose a friend or a partner over a dispute, accidentally break something, etc.

Personally when I was in school I never found that I was used in this way by the other students, they just physically assaulted me in primary school and ostracised me and made fun of me behind my back in high school. However, it seems like when people man up and enter the workforce they're introduced to a new kind of tension that they feel the need to dispose of by dumping it on somebody who is weaker.

I don't think this is really a product of culture either, it's just human nature. If you look at studies on how people behave with power imbalances in groups, you'll find that the more power you give enforcers, the more corrupt they become. At the same time, harsher punishments from stronger enforcers make non-enforcers more compliant (they can't do shit). There are always people who shit on weaker people not for any honest reason, but because they feel like it, and the stronger those people are relative to the weak the more compliant the weak will have to be while they get shit on. Weak people are always an outlet for what self-righteous but amoral stronger people feel like doing, which often means maintaining stability in their own lives by offloading their negative feelings and dysfunction onto somebody else.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1558-5646.2010.01194.x

What highlights this in a roundabout way is this article: https://aeon.co/essays/game-theory-s-cure-for-corruption-make-us-all-cops Why is it in a roundabout way?

"In many species, including the Eurasian tree wasp, such unscrupulousness is held in check by a kind of policing behaviour. Wasps caught engaging in illicit reproduction are attacked. In tree wasps, rather intriguingly, the attack behaviour is performed exclusively by wasps who are themselves cheats. They are bigger and tougher than average, which comes in handy both in their police work and their criminal activities. In other species, however, the enforcers do not seem guilty of the same hypocrisy. Ordinary honeybee workers detect and devour more than 99 per cent of the eggs laid by their sisters. Among several species of ants, common workers will attack individuals whose ovaries indicate they might be reproducing, biting their limbs to the point where half of them die. "

The start makes perfect sense, but then they use an example of human beings (who are not eusocial insects) avoiding the rule of enforcers being corrupt by making everyone an enforcer that just proves what I am saying.

"Perhaps we can see something like human righteousness at work among the egalitarian Turkana of East Africa. The anthropologists Sarah Mathew and Robert Boyd of Arizona State University report that these 500,000-odd warlike nomads lack any kind of centralised political or military structure, yet they have maintained regional dominance for decades, raiding other ethnic groups at will. It’s a dangerous life: nearly a quarter of the men die in raids. What drives them to take such risks for the collective good? Not kinship, nor even friendship. They do not live in lasting tribes. Their settlements are loose and temporary. Most of the men participating in any given raid are strangers to one another. "

The only reason the Turkana don't feel the need to be assholes to each other is because their entire ethnic group subsists on raiding cattle from other tribes. Their most basic would-be social problem, a lack of food, and no doubt other social problems are pushed onto other people in the form of raiding. The Spartans had a pretty based egalitarian society as well, for a while their currency was heavy metal rods so people wouldn't feel like accumulating a lot of them and they had extremely epic levels of cameraderie, but that was only possible while the majority of the population of the region were basically slaves to the Spartans. A lot of societies that seem quasi-utopian or even significantly less gay than the ponzi scheme we have now because everyone was made an enforcer are that way because everyone was given somebody to be an enforcer too, ie slaves and civilian victims in war.

It seems to me that a lot of human problems, both on a personal and macro scale, are most effectively solved by offloading them onto people who are weaker, and for asshurt wageslaves that means they feel every need to fuck with their physically or hierarchically inferior coworkers because they themselves had a bad day. It wouldn't surprise me if a lot of criminals who mug unarmed people, serial rapists, corrupt politicians and prison guards are much happier than ordinary wagecuck normalfaggots because they have an easier time doing what they want with people weaker than them in harsher ways, and if a lot of normal people were honest they would probably give up the lives they have now if the alternative was being paid to torture people who were exclusively weaker than them (no consequences) on some shaky grounds that those people "deserve it".

I mean, look at ITcels, they cope with being incels by making fun of us for being unloved virgins and spitefully tell us to kill ourselves with a kind of venom that has to be produced somewhere (their venom glands are their shit lives, service jobs, "non-incel virginity" and diagnosed mental illnesses). Do you not think a moon-faced, man-titted, soylent drinking male feminist with a feminine frame and a height he gets bullied for who works at H&M despite having a $100,000 liberal arts degree would jump at the opportunity to whip and starve incels in a FEMA gulag and spend every second of that taking out his own personal suffering and feelings of impotence on us?

Kinda blogposting (the point is next paragraph) but personally I really don't like this sort of behaviour, I pretty much never even go off at people unless I am in a situation that pertains to it and the anger is always regarding the situation. My worst outlet for suffering, when I'm pathetic enough to use it, is generally being a massive retard in communities I am already banned from and laughing at my own posts autistically + them talking shit about how retarded I am in chat logs before they notice who I am. Lately I've been converting my suffering into autist energy and making maps on paint.net that I'm told by people I share an online community pertaining to it with are pretty good work (I'm always looking to improve them though, I hope in a year I'll have either come up with some new tricks to make my shit look even better or finally taken the plunge to some gay program like inkscape), I think they have a sort of cartoony look to them that really bugs me but their quality is honestly probably better than most maps in high school humanities textbooks at this point. I know I am very calm and reasonable to the point of extreme passiveness, even though I am very autistic, because even people who make fun of me behind my back and think I am a bit of a retard generally regard me as a pretty friendly person who doesn't really have temper tantrums, even in cancerous online communities like discords where there's a huge argument every few months and the instantaneous nature of the messaging platform makes everyone behave like women. I guess writing cathartic posts like these are an outlet for my suffering too, even if not a single word is read I get to spell out my thoughts on a situation to myself in a much better format than me stumbling all over my own words talking to myself or trying to speak to another person about it and getting berated or laughed at. I read through my old posts on this forum about minor situations I see at university and kind of cringe at them, but only because I somewhat forget that they have their place. I do not, however, harm anyone or force anyone to put up with my retarded ranting my sperging on an incel forum.

However I am UNIRONICALLY AUTISTIC, my brain is DEFECTIVE structurally. A structurally, developmentally-normal human brain past the age of about sixteen seeks to offload its problems spitefully onto others to alleviate its own stress because engaging in dumb non serious side pursuits to alleviate suffering isn't serious manning up like a big boy wagie needs to do and exerting their higher status/strength on a weaker person makes them feel better about themselves and more in control. Human nature is honestly really pathetic, so much so that I have to be socially retarded to not feel a compulsion to spitefully prey on those weaker than me in response to things going wrong in my own life. Unfortunately I myself am weak and get used as a human punching bag, if I transformed into a 7 foot tall muscular ogrecel tomorrow the same people who attack me today would simply leave me alone and pick on the next weakest person they knew because I would have the physical strength to break their necks (and I would leave these clowns alone as well).

The average person is a pussy faggot, and the more you look at their behaviour the harder it is to take them seriously. You're a cuck and your fat wife uses you for money? Not my problem, don't spit in my face and scream at me because I put something in the wrong place. You're gonna get fired from your job because of a low IQ spat with your equally low IQ coworkers? Still not my problem faggot, don't nitpick my demeanor and threaten to assault me (no doubt because I'm physically weaker) when you find something you don't like. I think the silver lining of terrorist attacks is that people who behave like this are bound to get caught up in them and they get delivered a taste of their own behaviour ("my aims can't be achieved peacefully, you suffer for it") dialed up to 100.

Last edited:
All too familiar with it. Its why i hated living with other students as a student. Its why i hate normies as they never defend you when they see you being bullied/picked on. They just become passive. I fucking hate normies. Lots of people witnessed me being made fun of verbally, but didn't stand in and help me out. I would always try to help if I saw say a smaller kid getting picked on by a mob or a big kid.

And you don't have to do something minor to be a punchbag, just me being a loner that kept himself to himself and stayed in my room was enough for people to harass or badger me. I was never physcially assualted, but verbally i was the go-to-guy if you wanted to be nasty or make fun of somebody... or have a laugh at my expense.

Truly don't know whey I'm not a killer tbh.

I adapted to this since a young age by mainly hanging out with guys that are more beta than me and also incel types. This allowed me to be the one in a position of power in many cases or have an equal relationship.
It was a disaster whenever I'd be near Chad's or normies because they'd always belittle me for being a complete ugly virgin and I couldnt say anything back since they mogged me in every aspect of their life.
All incels should only hang out with equally as fucked up guys or guys that are worse than you

I have the opposite experience. I am surrounded by normies who tell me how great my life is, but they couldn't possibly understand how depressed I am. I wish I was them. I wish I could live the life of a Stacy who works at Goldman Sachs. I wish I could live anyone else's life.

Maybe they're mocking me and I'm too dumb to pick up on it.

It is rooted in human nature for people to assume a sense of authority by capitalizing on those they deem are weak and inferior to them.

I have the opposite experience. I am surrounded by normies who tell me how great my life is, but they couldn't possibly understand how depressed I am. I wish I was them. I wish I could live the life of a Stacy who works at Goldman Sachs. I wish I could live anyone else's life.

Maybe they're mocking me and I'm too dumb to pick up on it.

I wish I could live the life of a higher tier becky that my acquintance has on his facebook. She has no post 16 education, only works in a health food shop, yet is dating a chad marine that fixes jet planes, photos of exotic locations, 15k instgram followers. And she is a nobody that lives in the countryside 30 miles out of the city. Literally a country pumpkin becky that happens to have mega status of a celebrity due to being slim and blonde haired. Status is not earned.

Unfairness will never stop. Someone will always get the short end of the stick. Yet plenty of incels think it's okay to reproduce. They don't give a fuck as long as they get to enjoy a second of life. Selfish assholes like everybody.