Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Low social status 'can damage immune system'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-38092146

NVBFQ5E.jpg

But heres the kicker, FACE= SOCIAL STATUS

we found that even after controlling for other variables such as when the respondents were born, their level of education and their parents’ social status, people with more attractive faces tended to start out in higher-status jobs

The effect, it seems, remains constant throughout men’s and women’s career histories – there was no significant difference in the impact of beauty as they aged and progressed in their careers. In other words, facial attractiveness is as important in determining people’s occupational prestige at the beginning of their careers as it is in the middle or at the end.

http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/politicsandpolicy/prettiness/

wiykVEG.jpg

Of course, hard objective empiric scientific data is difficult to ignore.

Same with height:

From Malcolm Gladwell's book 'Blink':

In the U.S. population, about 14.5 percent of all men are six feet or over. Among CEOs of Fortune 500 companies, that number is 58 percent. Even more strikingly, in the general American population, 3.9 percent of adult men are 6’2″ or taller. Among my CEO sample, 30 percent were 6’2″ or taller. .Of the tens of millions of American men below 5’6″, a grand total of ten–in my sample–have reached the level of CEO, which says that being short is probably as much, or more, of a handicap to corporate success as being a woman or an African-American.
...when corrected for variables like age and gender and weight, an inch of height is worth $789 a year in salary. That means that a person who is six feet tall, but who is otherwise identical to someone who is five foot five, will make on average $5,525 more per year.
There are exceptions but the general rule is that success = HEIGHT & FACE.

You're not entitled to a healthy immune system.

that's probably why i've been chronically ill for over a decade now

Parents can't acknowledge this because then they would have to acknowledge that they need other kids to be losers in order for their kids to be happy and successful

Low anything is bad

DiZ iZ FaKe NeWs SiLLy iNkWeLL :soy: :soy: :soy:

which says that being short is probably as much, or more, of a handicap to corporate success as being a woman or an African-American.

You're not going to hear about that on fakestream media. You're not going to have a #shortlivesmatter movement.

Social Justice is not just dumb, it is blind.

Parents can't acknowledge this because then they would have to acknowledge that they need other kids to be losers in order for their kids to be happy and successful
So being lonely kills you
Being low status kills you

Nature wants ugly makes dead

it's the same reason we age so quickly. individuals don't want to age or die but the collective wants to evolve and replace old genes with new.

you have both drives in you, to succeed but also to eventually just lie down and perish and get out of the way.

it's the same reason we age so quickly. individuals don't want to age or die but the collective wants to evolve and replace old genes with new.

you have both drives in you, to succeed but also to eventually just lie down and perish and get out of the way.
beyond brutal

There's just no winning as an incel. In addition to bad looks you're also guaranteed poor health as a symptom? JFL

Imagine playing on a level field. Not even winning, but just playing on one. It's over.

Then why do curries in america make so much on average? Why do east asians money mog?

Cucks: You aren't entitled to health incel!!

Also cucks: free health care for everyone!! (they actually mean only for women)
full

Of course, hard objective empiric scientific data is difficult to ignore.

You'd be surprised how much empirical evidence low IQ :soy: cucks are willing to ignore

Cucks: You aren't entitled to health incel!!

Also cucks: free health care for everyone!! (they actually mean only for women)
full
i support free death for women

idk bruh, looks like something SJWs have made for their BLM agenda.

Based GrAYcel thread ngl

I've had a cough, real minor, I cough a few times a day, for as long as I can remember. Years. I think since college.

Is a tendency towards a quick death truly a blackpill for the blackpilled? Is it not lifefuel instead?

Lmfao "Chad is healthier than you" The Article.

I have a good immune system, I only get sick once a decade maybe. Between 2007 and 2018 I only vomited twice, the second time being because I ate too much McDonald's.

Why is it I can no longer read these older threads?, all I see is the avatar and username of the poster at the top, but there's no text.

its only a matter of time before i get covid

Good, I hope it kills me. And not slowly and two decades down the road, either, I mean soon.

Why is it I can no longer read these older threads?, all I see is the avatar and username of the poster at the top, but there's no text.
Giant turbo avatar and no post

Face is social status in the current era in the west specifically, but in third world countries social status is still based on wealth and class. Either way trucels have neither and as such we shall rot with our fading immune systems.

You study that a lot in anthropology class, they tested on war casualties those with bigger changes to survive the wounds and the blood loss where those that had a more "complete" life back home, when I say complete I talk more about the normative perception of good life, wife kids, friends, money...

Just lol in highschool there were several high class foids that were known for literally taking the city bus behind their parents back into the pure ghetto to have sex with some chad or tyrone living in a roach filled duplex

Just lol in highschool there were several high class foids that were known for literally taking the city bus behind their parents back into the pure ghetto to have sex with some chad or tyrone living in a roach filled duplex
Brutal BBCpill.
Women would rather fuck a literal caveman from the stone age (the average black) than any Incel.

Brutal BBCpill.
Women would rather fuck a literal caveman from the stone age (the average black) than any Incel.
Just a few minutes ago I was in the parking lot and a legitimately raggedy negro was picking up a young russian girl that didnt look older then 16. Nearly slammed down the gas pedal in GTA 5

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back