Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Low IQ

Involuntarily

Involuntarily

Celibate
★★
Most of the time, I am looking at your copes to adopt, laughing at FOIDs and also reading a lot of spam as well as seeing constant misinformation and poor quality posts of immense idiocy. I don't think I am going to leave forever, but the forum quality has devolved from blackpill to a circlejerk of fringe conspiracy theories, cool videos, petty arguments and spam, mostly spam. as much as I like you guys the quality is bad and its attracted redditiors that try to pretend to be smart rather than 4channers who are pretending to be dumb.

I don't want to become a retard so if the quality goes up I will return. Master may feel the same since his sponsorship, so I hope to come back if the forum's quality returns. this isn't the community for me any longer.

"B-but this is how it's always been br0"
It will be a shame to see you gone man...

See you tomorrow

seeing constant misinformation and poor quality posts of immense idiocy.
tbh...
there is some out of control purely counterfactual retardation on inceldom discussion

Honestly I may just block all users with high post counts to see if the quality returns, since spam is the main issue.

Most of the time, I am looking at your copes to adopt, laughing at FOIDs and also reading a lot of spam as well as seeing constant misinformation and poor quality posts of immense idiocy. I don't think I am going to leave forever, but the forum quality has devolved from blackpill to a circlejerk of fringe conspiracy theories, cool videos, petty arguments and spam, mostly spam. as much as I like you guys the quality is bad and its attracted redditiors that try to pretend to be smart rather than 4channers who are pretending to be dumb.

I don't want to become a retard so if the quality goes up I will return. Master may feel the same since his sponsorship, so I hope to come back if the forum's quality returns. this isn't the community for me any longer.
I sort of feel the same, most stuff I read just seems boring, possibly because it's a lot of generic spam. But I don't know if the quality changed or I just browse it too much tbh.

I thought chad avatars were banned

I'm assuming it's a break?

I sort of feel the same, most stuff I read just seems boring, possibly because it's a lot of generic spam. But I don't know if the quality changed or I just browse it too much tbh.
Block the spam. Its much better that way.