Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LOW IQ YOU MIGHT LOSE SOME BRAINCELS(IT SAYS ALL INCELS ARE ABUSERS )

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
The Mental Gymnastics required to make such a large sweeping unsubstantiated generalization about incels is astonishing...the denial of the objective reality that it is our looks that are turning women off not our personalities will never cease to amaze me. Do they genuinely think that the average insecure incels who get no swipes on dating apps is simply just a domestic abuser or has a bad personality...why are ITcels Like This....Funny Story I was rlly passive when I was younger I would never hit anyone male or female I would always say yes and because of that so many people took advantage of me ...MOST BEING WOMEN ...who would also make fun of me behind my back or in the same breath ..it was only guys who would defend me ....but nooo...mmuh incel hurt women
Screenshot 20210117 125214 Reddit
Ot1at2k6g3b61

Basically they’re advocating eugenics without saying it outright. They want ugly men bred out, failing to see that women often propagate poor genetics more than men.

a fictional shitty musical is a counter point to inkels. ok. IT are a bunch of white suburban faggots who think fiction is real and they are some kind of capeshit heroes for reading shitposts. It's rare to see such retarded people on the internet.

I dont get matches on tinder coz foids can see how abusive id be in the future.

Basically they’re advocating eugenics without saying it outright. They want ugly men bred out, failing to see that women often propagate poor genetics more than men.
as Bismarck once said "the majority has many hearts, but they do not have a heart."
these people don't understand how the world works. majorities are on the receiving end of things in the long run. not on the end that can dish out.

tenor_9.gif

“Scot Westerfield” haha what a soy name

Exterminate all foids on the minecraft IRL server

Funny Story I was rlly passive when I was younger I would never hit anyone male or female I would always say yes and because of that so many people took advantage of me ...MOST BEING WOMEN ...who would also make fun of me behind my back or in the same breath ..it was only guys who would defend me ....but nooo...mmuh incel hurt women
it's over for agreeablecels like us :cryfeels:

Uglies is a book series by Scott Westerfeld for young adults.
In humanity's future, a new type of society has been formed after a disastrous oil-bug was released upon the planet that killed 98% of the human population and left many cities in ruins. The new society is composed of about one hundred small post-scarcity, independently run city states, spread out across the seven continents, which now have different coastlines because of modern-societies' global warming. Tally's city is located somewhere in Washington state, west of the Cascade Mountains. The new society holds three values at its core: Sustainability, Peace, and Equality. The new society promotes these values through the use of The Surge, a type of extreme cosmetic surgery that all citizens undergo at the age of 16. The Surge transforms ordinary humans into paragons of beauty, right down to perfect facial symmetry. New Pretties are given access to life in New Pretty Town, the innermost part of the city where food, shelter, and entertainment are provided by the government free of charge. Within the post-Surge part of a persons life, everyone's common beauty inspires peace and equality among the citizens.
This Westerfeld guy seems to have wrote a book series where lookism is a central component, jfl

foid beating chads got good personalities but we don't

What the fuck is even this Phantom of the Opera bullshit?

That scott westerfeld is a gay retarded nigger.

Except foids get turned on by abusers. Its high t and dark triad. Thats why foids always go crawling back to an abusive chad

This why do you think short men still exist other then genetic recombination its short women spreading shit short men genes

I am abusing myself right now!

Got to stay in shape just in case a fiod needs me...

The Mental Gymnastics required to make such a large sweeping unsubstantiated generalization about incels is astonishing...the denial of the objective reality that it is our looks that are turning women off not our personalities will never cease to amaze me. Do they genuinely think that the average insecure incels who get no swipes on dating apps is simply just a domestic abuser or has a bad personality...why are ITcels Like This....Funny Story I was rlly passive when I was younger I would never hit anyone male or female I would always say yes and because of that so many people took advantage of me ...MOST BEING WOMEN ...who would also make fun of me behind my back or in the same breath ..it was only guys who would defend me ....but nooo...mmuh incel hurt womenView attachment 397311View attachment 397309
We'll never get a fair shake in this world. This shit is ingrained in millions of people who don't say anything like this publicly, but WILL act similarly.

a fictional shitty musical is a counter point to inkels. ok. IT are a bunch of white suburban faggots who think fiction is real and they are some kind of capeshit heroes for reading shitposts. It's rare to see such retarded people on the internet.
How did you get demoted to greycel???
We got deranked for being low iq postmaxxers

Last edited:
Meanwhile Chad stabs his girlfriend with a fork and cucks say he has a good personality
full

Yet when it’s a chad that personality detector stops working, how convenient.

The Mental Gymnastics required to make such a large sweeping unsubstantiated generalization about incels is astonishing...the denial of the objective reality that it is our looks that are turning women off not our personalities will never cease to amaze me. Do they genuinely think that the average insecure incels who get no swipes on dating apps is simply just a domestic abuser or has a bad personality...why are ITcels Like This....Funny Story I was rlly passive when I was younger I would never hit anyone male or female I would always say yes and because of that so many people took advantage of me ...MOST BEING WOMEN ...who would also make fun of me behind my back or in the same breath ..it was only guys who would defend me ....but nooo...mmuh incel hurt womenView attachment 397311View attachment 397309
They cherrypicked some posts here to try and prove their point

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/kzchuc/for_all_the_incels_claiming_that_incels_never/

a fictional shitty musical is a counter point to inkels

When I read that part, I realized the person posting had to be a woman, only women can exhibit that caliber of stupidity, it requires an nth level soyboy male to say something that stupid, and its rare

Then again, there are people that use bible scripture as a counter to the harsh realities of real life (even stats), so if the religious can do it, we should not be surprised when they do it either

Oh yeah lets cite a 300 yo finctional piece of writing to prove incels wrong. Nearly all classical literature is bluepilled. It can depict harsh realities but always concludes in a happy end for good guys and utter ruin for bad guys.

And yeah if I got a kitsune gf the first thing I would do is violate her fluffy tails and dig myself in them.

Didnt read. I am not an advocate for self harm

When I read that part, I realized the person posting had to be a woman, only women can exhibit that caliber of stupidity, it requires an nth level soyboy male to say something that stupid, and its rare

Then again, there are people that use bible scripture as a counter to the harsh realities of real life (even stats), so if the religious can do it, we should not be surprised when they do it either
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

They genuinely believe that they have ESP mind reading abilities. JFL, They think they know everything that goes in our heads, Stupid. To think that they can know a person mind without even speaking to him tells me a lot about superficial and narcissistic these foids are.

If they really know what goes on in the minds of incels, why didnt they use their superpowers of personality detection, and mind reading to stop ER, Alek Minassian, or other Quote "Incel Terrorists"?

Why does their magic personality detector stop functioning when these Good-looking Dudes whom they swear up and down are "Good People" Whoop their ass. Who the fuck do they think compose Domestic Violence Cases? By their "Logic" Incels can't compose of this because they can't get a women, so it must be the chads beating their asses every fucking day. in domestic violence cases, So what happened to their ESP abilities then?
Low IQ.

Last edited: