Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Low IQ User posted a thread about genociding ethnics and got deleted (and probably got him banned)

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
I just saw a thread about someone asking how ethnics are only on this site because of JBW, and that the ethnics on this site are the top 1%.

1) This is one of the stupidest cope I've ever seen in my life, most ethnics are able to get girlfriends and get in relationships.
This forum is for the lowest of the low, the ugliest of the ugliest, the most subhuman of subhumans.

2) How would killing the bottom 99% of ethnics that people here supposedly already mog help anyone get laid? That's like killing all non Chads so Chad has a better chance.
What the fuck is this supposed to even mean? Just sounds like some faggot larper stormfrontcel that legitmately wants to just kill ethnics.

Either this was one of the biggest troll posts I've ever seen or the lowest subatomic level iq post I have ever seen.
Either way the dude got the post deleted in a few minutes. Anyways, can't wait to see what he says in ban appeals.

Last edited:
kekfuel cus hes a curry who browses stormfront :lul:
JFL, that makes a lot of sense. I've been on that site and it's all "we wuz kangz' for white people.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back