Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Low iq trait: getting pissed when someone says your instead of you're

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
You can't write this. Also, for the quintillianth time, all da replies to a post has got nothing to do with the post cuz they can't think of a valid reason y I b wrong about anything.
Screenshot 20200203 031656

Over for perfectionistcels

Probably a bunch of 13 year old bullying us

Probably a bunch of 13 year old bullying us
Or more likely a bunch of cucked soy boy betabuxx's in denial attacking us to feel superior and to simp

Funniest thing is that it's English speakers who make this mistake. People who learn the language rarely have difficulty with this :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

its because they lack any serious arguements. why attempt to logically explain why we are wrong when they can just mock some irrelevant grammar/spelling issue instead?
Funniest thing is that it's English speakers who make this mistake. People who learn the language rarely have difficulty with this :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
I think a lot of english speakers just dont care tbh. when its a 2nd language there is more of a drive to not fuck up grammatically than when its your native tongue.

Yea why is it so hard for them to just say “you are” instead

Why would you care about this? I would think a high IQ nerd would care more

I mean I don't really care