Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Low IQ trait:- Finding out in adulthood about needing at least C grades to pass high school exams

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★★★
In high school, I was in placement rather than advanced placement. Placement are led to believe (Lied to) that any grade above an F is a pass.

(I'm using American terminology to be less confusing)

I got Ds and thought I had passed my exams.

Last edited:
C is a 65 right?

C is a 65 right?
It's a 70. I'm pretty sure I'm low IQ, I had to study my ass off for a 4.0 gpa. It's the only thing I'm proud of really.

Grade conversion[edit]​

Below is the grading system found to be most commonly used in United States public high schools, according to the 2009 High School Transcript Study.[2] This is the most used grading system; however, there are some schools that use an edited version of the college system, which means 89.95, or above becomes an A average.

Letter
Grade
PercentageGPA
A90–100 %4.0
B80–89 %3.0
C70–79 %2.0
D60–69 %1.0
F≤59 %0.0

I found this on Wikipedia.

In the U.S even getting a C isn't enough if you want to go University.

C is a 65 right?

Depends where you live. In Canada, C is usually around 65%. In the USA, C is usually around 75%.

Percentages don't really mean much though, since teachers grade according to the scale. Barring grade inflation, an A, or B, or C, etc. generally means the same thing everywhere.

grades are overrated. i was a total retard in high school, 1.6 gpa. did a little better in college, 2.7.

i still managed to land a software engineering job at microsoft and made a fuckton of money, before the depression turned my brain into mush.