Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Low-IQ thug rizz works even if you're ugly. Explanation?

niggers have been in fashion for the last 20 years this isn’t surprising whatsoever

Ya boi no cap feel like we don't pay enough attention to this one fr, it be because in a way it invalidates the blackpill fr, n most of ya niggas love to cope with retarded, delusional theories as long as it confirms ya perspective on foids fr big yikes :feelsugh: which aren't entirely wrong ofc :feelsokman:

(sorry if ya boi finna be being too harsh vibe. Tough love... still love ya though boyos fr) :feelsaww:

anyway. Bruh why be it that poor, ugly, low-iq thug niggas be able to get bitches (and some quite fine at that too) when they themselves do not crazy have anything to offer in terms of looks or money? they even get the foids themselves to give them money, n not the other way around as it be usual. Ya boi've even seen it first-hand.

my cousin be a great example of this fr. He's 20, didn't even finish high a waste of time, lives in a poor rural area (a ranch) in the same house as his parents n grandparents. Makes about $250 dollars a month which his own parents pay him for n his duties consist of basically just feeding horses & cows n working on a tractor. Absolutely despises studying n be extremely lazy. If his parents died tomorrow, he'd be completely fucked with nah way to sustain himself. There's nah future ahead of him. As if that wasn't enough, he be quite ugly (4/10 face), chubby, n around 5ft4. He's very immature n pretty dumb as ya can imagine.

n yet, he's had 3 thots, though ya boi only met 2 of them. The only thing he's got going on for him be that he's litty at talking to bros in general, making conversation, etc. N particularly so at hoes in a charming, seductive, n dope way. Yaas, he's very extroverted n low-inhib.

his 2nd thot was 15 when he was 19 with a solid 5/10 face n 7/10 body... nice ass, n tits. N his current one be surprisingly 25 years old no cap, mature, has a college degree n job n be a solid 6/10 mid-tier thot with a pretty decent body fr. This should be impossible according to both the redpill n blackpill, n even apart from that how tf does a hoe like that end up with him? she can't use him in any capacity because he's got nothing to offer at all n yet they've already been happily dating for months. Even after seeing his situation in its entirety, she's still with him.

my theory be that if ya can make a hoe feel crazy litty consistently over time even if just by saying the right things at the right time fr, ya can get her to a point where ya override her conscious n get into the subconscious as long as ya can trigger the right emotional spots that be connected to sexuality fr. Think about it, at the end of the day we're designed to procreate nah matter what. If any of ya n a stacy ended up in a deserted tropical island, she'd eventually give in to ya hecking her. Her body would force her to even if in her head she just views ya as disgusting so that the species can thrive no cap.

food for thought :feelshmm:

edit: he's not a nigga he's a mestizo (european n indigenous american mix).

@happiless it's unbelievable how you literally went so far as to niggerify all those paragraphs of text. I salute you sir, I guess.

For whatever reason women hate neurotic men and depressed men. If you show signs of low inhib it at least tells them that you're not neurotic. Psychopaths, violent criminals and murderers etc also have low inhibitions, its kind of part of the reason why they end up that way. You can't be dark triad and be anxious/neurotic at the same time.

Also something to note: having lower inhibitions is something that people typically view as you having more social status. In this case social status and affluence doesn't mean whether you are rich or even necessarily popular, but rather whether you carry yourself in a way that you seem confident and like you don't care about the opinion of others. You can't have high status if you stutter and tremble when you're talking to women. They instantly see that as a sign of low status. People with generalized anxiety disorders have higher IQ, because anxiety makes people more aware and neurotic.

Doesn't matter whether the guy has low IQ, because women never particularly cared for that. They care if the higher IQ gives the guy a STEM degree and it makes him a good provider, but its not like that makes their pussy tingle. If anything, women don't like men with high IQ, because these men can notice patterns in female behavior more often and they understand the truth about their behavior.

In this sense women do care about status, but its not like if you're a high earning doctor you have "social status." You could be a harvard graduate and women are not going to give a fuck. Social affluence is what women care about, because it makes you look like a leader and they can't resist their instincts. I think this is partly why looks matter so much, not only do they make you more attractive by default, but also because they give you social proof and affluence in social settings.

For whatever reason women hate neurotic men and depressed men. If you show signs of low inhib it at least tells them that you're not neurotic. Psychopaths, violent criminals and murderers etc also have low inhibitions, its kind of part of the reason why they end up that way. You can't be dark triad and be anxious/neurotic at the same time.

Also something to note: having lower inhibitions is something that people typically view as you having more social status. In this case social status and affluence doesn't mean whether you are rich or even necessarily popular, but rather whether you carry yourself in a way that you seem confident and like you don't care about the opinion of others. You can't have high status if you stutter and tremble when you're talking to women. They instantly see that as a sign of low status. People with generalized anxiety disorders have higher IQ, because anxiety makes people more aware and neurotic.

Doesn't matter whether the guy has low IQ, because women never particularly cared for that. They care if the higher IQ gives the guy a STEM degree and it makes him a good provider, but its not like that makes their pussy tingle. If anything, women don't like men with high IQ, because these men can notice patterns in female behavior more often and they understand the truth about their behavior.

In this sense women do care about status, but its not like if you're a high earning doctor you have "social status." You could be a harvard graduate and women are not going to give a fuck. Social affluence is what women care about, because it makes you look like a leader and they can't resist their instincts. I think this is partly why looks matter so much, not only do they make you more attractive by default, but also because they give you social proof and affluence in social settings.
Extremely based and knowledgeable response. Hopefully others can get to read this as well :feelsokman:

So become a convicted criminal and put my life in danger just to impress retarded whores? You're a dumbass
I feel like we don't pay enough attention to this one, and I think it's because in a way it invalidates The Blackpill, and most of you niggers love to cope with retarded, delusional theories as long as it confirms your perspective on foids :feelsUgh: which aren't entirely wrong ofc :feelsokman:

(Sorry if I'm being too harsh. Tough love... still love you though boyos) :feelsaww:

Anyway. Why is it that poor, ugly, low-IQ thug niggers are able to get bitches (and some quite fine at that too) when they themselves do not really have anything to offer in terms of looks or money? They even get the foids themselves to give them money, and not the other way around as it's usual. I've even seen it first-hand.

My cousin is a great example of this. He's 20, didn't even finish high school, lives in a poor rural area (a ranch) in the same house as his parents AND grandparents. Makes about $250 dollars a month which his own parents pay him for and his duties consist of basically just feeding horses & cows and working on a tractor. Absolutely despises studying and is extremely lazy. If his parents died tomorrow, he'd be completely fucked with no way to sustain himself. There's no future ahead of him. As if that wasn't enough, he is quite ugly (4/10 face), chubby, and around 5ft4. He's very immature and pretty dumb as you can imagine.

AND YET, he's had 3 girlfriends, though I only met 2 of them. The only thing he's got going on for him is that he's good at talking to people in general, making conversation, etc. And particularly so at girls in a charming, seductive, and interesting way. Yes, he's very extroverted and low-inhib.

His 2nd girlfriend was 15 when he was 19 with a solid 5/10 face and 7/10 body... nice ass, and tits. And his current one is surprisingly 25 years old, mature, has a college degree and job and is a solid 6/10 mid-tier Becky with a pretty decent body. This should be impossible according to both the redpill and blackpill, and even apart from that how tf does a girl like that end up with him? She can't use him in any capacity because he's got nothing to offer at all and yet they've already been happily dating for months. Even after seeing his situation in its entirety, she's still with him.

My theory is that if you can make a girl FEEL really good consistently over time even if just by saying the right things at the right time, you can get her to a point where you override her conscious and get into the subconscious as long as you can trigger the right emotional spots that are connected to sexuality. Think about it, at the end of the day we're designed to procreate no matter what. If any of you and a Stacy ended up in a deserted tropical island, she'd eventually give in to you fucking her. Her body would force her to even if in her head she just views you as disgusting so that the species can thrive.

Food for thought :feelshmm:

EDIT: He's not a nigger he's a mestizo (European and Indigenous American mix).

I never see short brown goblin faced Mexicans with hot blondes.

Low inhib is the law. Nothing mysterious here.

Ok but what if you have no chin or jawline and you literally look like the balding Indian janitor meme. Can you still do this? I think people would just think I'm a joke for trying