Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Low-IQ thug rizz works even if you're ugly. Explanation?

Lobo

Lobo

Fallen Angel
★★
I feel like we don't pay enough attention to this one, and I think it's because in a way it invalidates The Blackpill, and most of you niggers love to cope with retarded, delusional theories as long as it confirms your perspective on foids :feelsUgh: which aren't entirely wrong ofc :feelsokman:

(Sorry if I'm being too harsh. Tough love... still love you though boyos) :feelsaww:

Anyway. Why is it that poor, ugly, low-IQ thug niggers are able to get bitches (and some quite fine at that too) when they themselves do not really have anything to offer in terms of looks or money? They even get the foids themselves to give them money, and not the other way around as it's usual. I've even seen it first-hand.

My cousin is a great example of this. He's 20, didn't even finish high school, lives in a poor rural area (a ranch) in the same house as his parents AND grandparents. Makes about $250 dollars a month which his own parents pay him for and his duties consist of basically just feeding horses & cows and working on a tractor. Absolutely despises studying and is extremely lazy. If his parents died tomorrow, he'd be completely fucked with no way to sustain himself. There's no future ahead of him. As if that wasn't enough, he is quite ugly (4/10 face), chubby, and around 5ft4. He's very immature and pretty dumb as you can imagine.

AND YET, he's had 3 girlfriends, though I only met 2 of them. The only thing he's got going on for him is that he's good at talking to people in general, making conversation, etc. And particularly so at girls in a charming, seductive, and interesting way. Yes, he's very extroverted and low-inhib.

His 2nd girlfriend was 15 when he was 19 with a solid 5/10 face and 7/10 body... nice ass, and tits. And his current one is surprisingly 25 years old, mature, has a college degree and job and is a solid 6/10 mid-tier Becky with a pretty decent body. This should be impossible according to both the redpill and blackpill, and even apart from that how tf does a girl like that end up with him? She can't use him in any capacity because he's got nothing to offer at all and yet they've already been happily dating for months. Even after seeing his situation in its entirety, she's still with him.

My theory is that if you can make a girl FEEL really good consistently over time even if just by saying the right things at the right time, you can get her to a point where you override her conscious and get into the subconscious as long as you can trigger the right emotional spots that are connected to sexuality. Think about it, at the end of the day we're designed to procreate no matter what. If any of you and a Stacy ended up in a deserted tropical island, she'd eventually give in to you fucking her. Her body would force her to even if in her head she just views you as disgusting so that the species can thrive.

Food for thought :feelshmm:

EDIT: He's not a nigger he's a mestizo (European and Indigenous American mix).

Last edited:
niggers are constantly worshipped by the media and by soyciety so womyn see them as having high status

Why do zoomerfags call "game" rizz now?
Holy shit you guys are 100% negrified.

bullshit

it's all for status you probably heard rizz on tiktok

they're either pretty or their audience think they're funny that's why girls still playdate with them because of money

most women going on these playdates just want money

Anyway. Why is it that poor, ugly, low-IQ thug niggers are able to get bitches (and some quite fine at that too) when they themselves do not really have anything to offer in terms of looks or money?
big dick/big dick stereotype...

both terms are cringey so there isn't really any winner
"Game" is less niggerly thuggish than "rizz".
If you want to "lean game", at least say it correctly.

"Game" is less niggerly thuggish than "rizz".
If you want to "lean game", at least say it correctly.
I don't want to learn game, I'm talking about learning rizz

niggers are constantly worshipped by the media and by soyciety so womyn see them as having high status
He's a Mexican not black.

Why do zoomerfags call "game" rizz now?
Holy shit you guys are 100% negrified.
Idk I didn't even think of it, but yeah I guess it's pretty cringy. Always used "game" instead, until now.

bullshit

it's all for status you probably heard rizz on tiktok

they're either pretty or their audience think they're funny that's why girls still playdate with them because of money

most women going on these playdates just want money
I didn't say anything about playdates and it's not bullshit as I've seen it first hand so...

big dick/big dick stereotype...
He's not black so no.

Idk I didn't even think of it, but yeah I guess it's pretty cringy. Always used "game" instead, until now.
GrAY self realisation moment. I like it.

Yeah you are, this is a real scenario after all, and probably no one in this forum is gonna be able to explain it.
You don't understand basics of lookism

What do you want me to say? Should I say, "They got rizz that's why"? Do they have game?

Woah nigga did you expect me to read all that

You don't understand basics of lookism

What do you want me to say? Should I say, "They got rizz that's why"? Do they have game?
Lookism doesn't apply here because he's ugly and chubby. And I suppose his game does work otherwise there's no explanation.

Woah nigga did you expect me to read all that
Yeah, it's good shit, makes you think.

@LDARbeforeROPE huh? What kind of status can she get from a poor, uneducated and ugly manlet with no future?

Lookism doesn't apply here because he's ugly and chubby. And I suppose his game does work otherwise there's no explanation.
I guess but not long term, they're bound to get cucked

No. This statement is for everyone.

No. It always was directed at everyone in general.

It's called making a general statement.
You quoted me so you can insist it was a general statement all you want but you mentioned me

It's about social power. Thug behavior is just a demonstration that someone has social power. If an incel thug maxed all the normies would just gang up against them. Only high smv people are allowed by society to thug max.

Also society and foids like low iq people

My cousin is a great example of this. He's 20, didn't even finish high school, lives in a poor rural area (a ranch) in the same house as his parents AND grandparents. Makes about $250 dollars a month which his own parents pay him for and his duties consist of basically just feeding horses & cows and working on a tractor. Absolutely despises studying and is extremely lazy. If his parents died tomorrow, he'd be completely fucked with no way to sustain himself. There's no future ahead of him. As if that wasn't enough, he is quite ugly (4/10 face), chubby, and around 5ft4. He's very immature and pretty dumb as you can imagine.

EDIT: He's not a nigger he's a mestizo (European and Indigenous American mix).

Proof that spics are all mentalcels, I am tired of seeing get girls effortlessly, they defy the Blackpill completely. @PLA1092

Just cherrypick some random third-world poorfag theory. :ping:

he knows how to get in their feels. what's so hard to understand about this?

Women just like Dark Triad types, being a violent degenerate is a plus in woman's book so it makes sence that ugly retarded thiugmaxxed niggers get mad pussy

if you ascend through thug maxxing i'd say that you were high IQ tbh. genius

Women just like Dark Triad types, being a violent degenerate is a plus in woman's book so it makes sence that ugly retarded thiugmaxxed niggers get mad pussy

Thugmaxxed niggas win again. Tch

Yeah there was a guy at my old work that was teh same way. Stupid as shit ,broke and average in looks but had 3 baby mommas. I was put in charge of him after I had been working there for 2 months and he had been landscaping for 10 years; that's how dense this cunt was. But fuck me could he ramble on. Just infinite talking and very low inhib. I think foids just as dense as him see this as being competent.

Yeah there was a guy at my old work that was teh same way. Stupid as shit ,broke and average in looks but had 3 baby mommas. I was put in charge of him after I had been working there for 2 months and he had been landscaping for 10 years; that's how dense this cunt was. But fuck me could he ramble on. Just infinite talking and very low inhib. I think foids just as dense as him see this as being competent.
Yeah I think sweet, unregulated confident talk works on dumb bitches. I'm willing to try it out, I consider myself quite confident verbally.

Before I get "just be confident bro" crap I need you niggas to know that you can't fake confidence. It shows. So you can't say you tried the confidence game and got turned down when you aren't actually confident to begin with.

Just look at rappers in high school pics vs how they look and act now.

Low iq thugs need huge beatdown until they be turned into humans. Also those who say rizz should be shamed for making retarded words.

Thugmaxxers are almost always ugly or scarred, it plays into the dangerous violent type. If they were pretty boys the would be butt rapes by homos or have gotten foids already

How the fuck can you be confidenr if you are not confident to begin with?
By fully stopping believing or listening to the little voice in your head that "assures" you to be inferior to the rest.

By not letting a foid's actions, preferences and expectations determine your value.

Factually speaking, no one is worth more or less than anybody else. We just believe it because society is set up in a way that rewards some things and punishes others.

I'm not afraid of approaching a girl because I know she doesn't decide if I'm good enough in any respect, and also because as long as I'm respectful and not creepy, rejection has to do entirely with her (her desires, wants, preferences, state of mind...) and not with me.

idk OP i think lowinhib helps but looks are paramount chico