Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Low IQ nigger thinks that dating women is required to understand their nature

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-
IMG 6829

How the fuck would I know? I know because it’s self evident that foids will always choose chad over people who are prone to becoming incels or incels themselves. You don’t need to date a woman to know the fundamental idea of her being CHAD ONLY. (Tyrone if you speak nigganese) I love how you people will act like sex and relationships don’t matter until you insult us with our inability to get laid. Perhaps it is more important than previously thought. THE ENTIRE FUCKING HUMAN RACE EXISTS BECAUSE OF SEX, OF COURSE ITS FUCKING IMPORTANT ON A BIOLOGICAL LEVEL. So again, how would I know what women want when I’ve never been with one? Simple, they don’t want me so that makes them evil cunts for making me suffer in life. Also fuck this man for bragging by saying that we’ve never been with women, implying that he has been with many. Congratulations you fucking asshole, do you want a cookie or something? Why are you so angry that we can’t get laid? Foid worship has to FUCKING STOP and I’ve HAD ENOUGH OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

He's probaly just some faggot redpiller

niggers all act like uncle toms around whites its sad

a real nigga would say women are whores that deserve grapes

Exactly what he is.

Also, niggers need to be "tough". If they do Kent like honesty, they'll get seriously abused.

That's very simple: the black pill was founded on the experience of those who tried all sorts of things to get women, so we've actually been in all these situations we talk about. It's very easy to know what women want when we see it everyday. There is no need to date them. @Nate Higgers knows all about this.

How would he know what a woman's nature is like? He's not a woman (presumably). Therefore it's impossible for him to understand their perspective, just as it is impossible to understand the perspective of a bat. We speculate, both him and us. Difference is that his speculations are anecdotal

He's a dumbass. Some people in the comments know what's up though.

why can't he type in normal English

Bizarre how in every other field of knowledge no one expects you to have a firsthand experience of everything. It's almost like you can learn things without experiencing it directly, and in fact the firsthand experience can actually cloud your judgment and lead to spurious overgeneralizations

"Wuz you an astronomer sumthin? Cuz nigga i aint ever see you on the moon, how you gon tell me about planets and orbeetz and shiet when yuz havent even beeen to the moon nigah?!?!"

Well you see we can observe it from a distance and we have other people who have observed it for decades and recorded all this data we can analyze and combine it together so you actually end up with a more accurate picture than one single person's—

"NAH nigga you havent been to space nigga you dont know shiet"

That's very simple: the black pill was founded on the experience of those who tried all sorts of things to get women, so we've actually been in all these situations we talk about. It's very easy to know what women want when we see it everyday. There is no need to date them. @Nate Higgers knows all about this.
Thanks bro but how did I give you that impression?

Black male simps and pookies will always align themselves with the female perspective.

That dude is a two-time baby daddy. He himself is a product of gynocracy and a former low-life. He left his criminal lifestyle but the gynocentric conditioning and mindset is still there.

This is the kind of faggot that happily throws other men under the bus to score brownie points with women.

Thanks bro but how did I give you that impression?
It's just my attempt at a joke. Called you because of your name and how the guy making the bluepilled post looks. He's a higger.

Bizarre how in every other field of knowledge no one expects you to have a firsthand experience of everything. It's almost like you can learn things without experiencing it directly, and in fact the firsthand experience can actually cloud your judgment and lead to spurious overgeneralizations
Based. His argument is empty, false virtue signaling.

Y'all overdose, y'all.

"Bro, how do you know burning yourself alive will kill you if you've never burned yourself alive?"

"Bro, how do you know drowning is painful if you've never drowned yourself?'

You don't have to date, you can observe your surroundings tk find it, like why women excuse chads doing crimes or being abusive to them

Imagine giving a fuck what a nigger thinks

Pretty much. This is common among the manospehere, as they believe that you need to do x or be successful in x to talk about x. God forbid you use critical thinking and statistics to accomplish something.

Redpill copes are the funniest.

imagine thinking you have to talk to women to understand their nature lmfao.

Oblivious Retard , should lern how to Form a proper Sentence First :feelskek:

As if all the guys, from us to the most bluepilled cucks and chads with a lot of experience with foids, weren't agreeing that there's no way that toilets follow any understandable logic