Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Low IQ move?

JohnnySalami

JohnnySalami

UNACEL
-
If an incel were to Climb up onto a really high place and stand off there with the onlookers or cops and shit, saying if they come up to get him he’ll jump and If nobody pays for his facial reconstructive surgeries he’ll jump in my mind 1 of 2 things will happen, he’ll get massive media coverage and sui, or get reconstructive surgeries paid for. Idk If it would actually work I just imagined myself on a really tall bridge somewhere doing that and it seemed cool

Massive media coverage for an incel that didn't kill any chads or staceys? Don't think so
Our life doesn't matter to others

He'll be promised everything he wants, but will wake up in psychiatric ward next morning,

He'll be promised everything he wants, but will wake up in psychiatric ward next morning,
Just like criminals. As uglies and manlets We're not allowed to disturb the public :feelsbadman:

No media would report on that because of your subhuman face, the authorities would tell you that they will pay for cosmetic surgery then after you came down they would drive you straight to a loony house.

No media would report on that because of your subhuman face, the authorities would tell you that they will pay for cosmetic surgery then after you came down they would drive you straight to a loony house.
Keep a gun tucked?

If an incel were to Climb up onto a really high place and stand off there with the onlookers or cops and shit, saying if they come up to get him he’ll jump and If nobody pays for his facial reconstructive surgeries he’ll jump in my mind 1 of 2 things will happen, he’ll get massive media coverage and sui, or get reconstructive surgeries paid for. Idk If it would actually work I just imagined myself on a really tall bridge somewhere doing that and it seemed cool
why do that when you can help fulfill uncle Ted's dreams instead? :feelsthink:

They'll most likely tell you to do a flip. unless your Chad, then the entire fire department will try save you with the department being mostly off-duty foids

This was just a thought that came to me. I plan on escaping to the Alaska wilderness as soon as I can.
insanely based. I plan on mountainmanmaxxing as well, but I must find a pure loli waifu first. if still no loli waifu by the time I'm 30 I'll just do it by myself I guess

Just imagine you lose your mouth, eyes, ears, nose and you survive that shit

insanely based. I plan on mountainmanmaxxing as well, but I must find a pure loli waifu first. if still no loli waifu by the time I'm 30 I'll just do it by myself I guess
There ain’t no pure Loli that wants to squat out in the Alaskan Bush potting porcupine and the odd salmon haha

Crowd would encourage you to jump.

what would really happen is the negotiator would promise you your surgery but they would lock you up in the looney bin

They will tell him they will pay for the surgeries then lock him up in a looney bin until he learns his lesson

this is my greatest fear yes :feelsrope:
Listen man I plan on heading out around 2023 if you wanna go. Just have a basic bushcraft kit, a rifle with plenty of shells, and some warm ass clothes

Listen man I plan on heading out around 2023 if you wanna go. Just have a basic bushcraft kit, a rifle with plenty of shells, and some warm ass clothes
I can't, I live in Europe. but thanks my friend :feelscry:

Well once you got here you’d disappear. You’d have no need for papers and legal documents stating your a citizen.
hmm. we'll see, I can't promise anything right now. it'd be hard to leave my widowed mom and live on another continent that's for sure

hmm. we'll see, I can't promise anything right now. it'd be hard to leave my widowed mom and live on another continent that's for sure
Just think of the freedom man. 3 million acre wilderness area to ourselves. No media or advertising or shit jobs. Just pure, unforgiving but pure, wild land

Just think of the freedom man. 3 million acre wilderness area to ourselves. No media or advertising or shit jobs. Just pure, unforgiving but pure, wild land
that sounds fun ngl

They'd probably say they will help you.
Then when you come down, they'll lock you up

hey why don't you come to Europe instead :feelshmm: I'm still coping hard trying to ascend. maybe one day. pm me before you go
escpecially when you're transgender
what the fuck is that sig :feelsugh:

that sounds fun ngl
As I talk about shit like that it seems to resonate with people. Finding people with the courage to live out their ideals seems to be impossible however

As I talk about shit like that it seems to resonate with people. Finding people with the courage to live out their ideals seems to be impossible however
the unabomber manifesto was based as fuck, it really opened my eyes, are his other works good too?

ideals are great but it won't make up for a lifetime of solitude and dying alone imo. I don't think Ted would've snapped if he'd had a cute waifu and a couple kids

the unabomber manifesto was based as fuck, it really opened my eyes, are his other works good too?
the manifesto is the best. I wish he'd write more. though I feel like his actions are misguided. I doubt that the system can be crippled by petty terrorism, however it can be crippled by indifference. hedonism>hypergamy>inceldom>neetdom>nobody but holes to do work. and holes seldom do actual work

I’ve read anti-tech revolution by him as well as a couple smaller essays. It’s all good shit tbh. I like Zerzan too
ideals are great but it won't make up for a lifetime of solitude and dying alone imo. I don't think Ted would've snapped if he'd had a cute waifu and a couple kids

the manifesto is the best. I wish he'd write more. though I feel like his actions are misguided. I doubt that the system can be crippled by petty terrorism, however it can be crippled by indifference. hedonism>hypergamy>inceldom>neetdom>nobody but holes to do work. and holes seldom do actual work
Certainly won’t make up for a lifetime of rejection, but I’d rather voluntarily leave the system than spend my whole life trying to cling onto what scraps I can. I know myself pretty well and while I’m not paticularly good at anything that actually matters in this world, I’m a decent fisherman and getting real good with my longbow. Grew up in Tennessee hunting wild pigs and shit with my grandpa. That’s what I got just by luck of the draw and I plan to use it to make a life that is at least a little bit worth living.

The world is shit and I’m lonely almost all the time, but when I’m out in the woods or sitting on the riverbank and the sun is rising and there’s fog coming off the water and I got a belly full of wild fish or game there is a certain sense of tranquility and relief. I feel like I did back in elementary school, before I cared enough to worry about anything.

Even the bad days I have when I’m out fuckin around in the woods and stuff: Mabey it pours rain on me and I get all soaked or I don’t catch anything when I go fishing, they aren’t paticularly bad days. I don’t really know how to explain it, it’s like I’m content even on the bad days, where as normally between work and school and shit, even on the “good” days I have when I must function in those places, I’m hardly content

Last edited:
I’ve read anti-tech revolution by him as well as a couple smaller essays. It’s all good shit tbh. I like Zerzan too

Certainly won’t make up for a lifetime of rejection, but I’d rather voluntarily leave the system than spend my whole life trying to cling onto what scraps I can. I know myself pretty well and while I’m not paticularly good at anything that actually matters in this world, I’m a decent fisherman and getting real good with my longbow. Grew up in Tennessee hunting wild pigs and shit with my grandpa. That’s what I got just by luck of the draw and I plan to use it to make a life that is at least a little bit worth living.

The world is shit and I’m lonely almost all the time, but when I’m out in the woods or sitting on the riverbank and the sun is rising and there’s fog coming off the water and I got a belly full of wild fish or game there is a certain sense of tranquility and relief. I feel like I did back in elementary school, before I cared enough to worry about anything.

Even the bad days I have when I’m out fuckin around in the woods and stuff: Mabey it pours rain on me and I get all soaked or I don’t catch anything when I go fishing, they aren’t paticularly bad days. I don’t really know how to explain it, it’s like I’m content even on the bad days, where as normally between work and school and shit, even on the “good” days I have when I must function in those places, I’m hardly content
same. respect man. I hope I can be like that one day and it won't be too late