Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Low IQ men are the real truecels

Attachments

• 0d3fj.png
    0d3fj.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 8
Idk sounds like a bit of a cope. I mean what were ur stats at 18? Gpa? Sat? KHHV? Weight? Happiness level? Strength? Number of friends? Time online? Achievements and accomplishments?
I know literal retards that make decent money and live comfortable lives. I’d even argue that you can still ascend after 18 yrs old as long as you’re not manlet.

If you’re some tall, awkward, Napoleon Dynamite type, you can gymcel and ascend.

There was a real weird, chubby white dude in my school. He was also like 6’6”. I don’t think he ever had a gf in HS, but I highly doubt he’s inkwell now.

I know literal retards that make decent money and live comfortable lives. I’d even argue that you can still ascend after 18 yrs old as long as you’re not manlet.
Yea but those are low inhib faggots who most likely are influences due to Zoomer appeal.
If you’re some tall, awkward, Napoleon Dynamite type, you can gymcel and ascend.
I’m about 5’11, awkward Napoleon dynamite I’m so fucking skinny and my eating schedule is so bad gymcelling barely worked.
There was a real weird, chubby white dude in my school. He was also like 6’6”. I don’t think he ever had a gf in HS, but I highly doubt he’s inkwell now.
Yea one of my friends is like that

white tall”cels” seeing this:feelsping:
Gymcelling should me mandatory for any faggots here over 5’11”. Bunch of fat retards throwing away the Golden Ticket.

Yea but those are low inhib faggots who most likely are influences due to Zoomer appeal.
Bro, what are you talking about? There’s a million different ways to make good money. I know a fat, manlet truecel that makes 6 figures working at a car dealership. Some fucking trucking companies start at $65k. Financial success isn’t impossible.
I’m about 5’11, awkward Napoleon dynamite I’m so fucking skinny and my eating schedule is so bad gymcelling barely worked.
You’re a faggot. If I were there rn, I’d get your ass in the gym and lift till you threw up, and then make up run for 20min after. And then we’d do it the next day. Then we’d go to Chipotle, and I’d forcefeed you two chicken bowls with brown rice, and wash it down with Ghost Oreo Whey Protein mixed in whole milk.

sam merlotte GIF

View: https://youtu.be/vJUmD3ZYS38

View: https://youtu.be/l2b-m-7ec7g

You’re lucky I’m not there right now, pussy.

AI will cuck high IQs hard soon though

Bro, what are you talking about? There’s a million different ways to make good money. I know a fat, manlet truecel that makes 6 figures working at a car dealership. Some fucking trucking companies start at $65k. Financial success isn’t impossible.
Even then money won’t fix all my issues.
You’re a faggot. If I were there rn, I’d get your ass in the gym and lift till you threw up, and then make up run for 20min after. And then we’d do it the next day. Then we’d go to Chipotle, and I’d forcefeed you two chicken bowls with brown rice, and wash it down with Ghost Oreo Whey Protein mixed in whole milk.

sam merlotte GIF

View: https://youtu.be/vJUmD3ZYS38

View: https://youtu.be/l2b-m-7ec7g

You’re lucky I’m not there right now, pussy.

I’m going to go back to the gym ofc but I need to find a way to roid up. Roids are the only way to get the ideal aesthetic physique and I need to force feed myself food. I don’t eat enough and I need to eat a large surplus.

Even then money won’t fix all my issues.

I’m going to go back to the gym ofc but I need to find a way to roid up. Roids are the only way to get the ideal aesthetic physique and I need to force feed myself food. I don’t eat enough and I need to eat a large surplus.
Don’t roid unless you’re actually /fit/. Don’t touch the shit unless you’ve been consistent for at least 6 months first. Hopping on roids early makes you look like shit.

Don’t roid unless you’re actually /fit/. Don’t touch the shit unless you’ve been consistent for at least 6 months first. Hopping on roids early makes you look like shit.
Alright

@CircumcisedClown I’m still disappointed with my SAT score because I had every awful circumstance thrown at me. Imagine the school fucking up your score basically and giving you a shit starting point. If that didn’t happen I would’ve gotten 1200+ :fuk:

Bro imagine talking about evola and being educated on iq like knowing what crystallized iq, fluid iq Is and knowing complex redpills. Every person I’m around with online has gotten like a 1400+.

I mean I know you got like a 1400+.

@CircumcisedClown I’m still disappointed with my SAT score because I had every awful circumstance thrown at me. Imagine the school fucking up your score basically and giving you a shit starting point. If that didn’t happen I would’ve gotten 1200+ :fuk:

Bro imagine talking about evola and being educated on iq like knowing what crystallized iq, fluid iq Is and knowing complex redpills. Every person I’m around with online has gotten like a 1400+.

I mean I know you got like a 1400+.
Nah, my first score was a 1220, and I studied my way to a 1390. The SAT is not an IQ test. You have to practice it.

Bro imagine talking about evola and being educated on iq like knowing what crystallized iq, fluid iq Is and knowing complex redpills.

Re: my ex-wife still misses me
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158554741Tuesday, March 24, 2015 11:23 AM CDT
Ah yes, the typical argument regarding "Vocabulary" is equivalent to a significant degree of intelligence. If we consider the two categories of intelligence, "Crystallized"(The ability to memorize and recall information) and "Fluid"(The innate ability to reason logically independent of complete information.), It soon becomes apparent that although utilizing terms with greater complexity does not necessary indicate a greater degree of "Fluid" intelligence, It does indicate an increased degree of "Crystallized" knowledge, which indirectly improves "Fluid" intelligence itself and promotes further cognitive function. If you find the idea of someone utilizing appropriate terminology they prefer on a website as "repulsive", I'd highly suggest that you cease to read their responses.

Nah, my first score was a 1220, and I studied my way to a 1390. The SAT is not an IQ test. You have to practice it.
That’s true it isn’t. I wish I did practice. I feel as if I didn’t have all the setbacks and issues that year I would’ve gotten a 1200 naturally tbh.
Re: my ex-wife still misses me
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158554741Tuesday, March 24, 2015 11:23 AM CDT
Ah yes, the typical argument regarding "Vocabulary" is equivalent to a significant degree of intelligence. If we consider the two categories of intelligence, "Crystallized"(The ability to memorize and recall information) and "Fluid"(The innate ability to reason logically independent of complete information.), It soon becomes apparent that although utilizing terms with greater complexity does not necessary indicate a greater degree of "Fluid" intelligence, It does indicate an increased degree of "Crystallized" knowledge, which indirectly improves "Fluid" intelligence itself and promotes further cognitive function. If you find the idea of someone utilizing appropriate terminology they prefer on a website as "repulsive", I'd highly suggest that you cease to read their responses.
I think you’d like the cognitive testing community Intellau

That’s true it isn’t. I wish I did practice. I feel as if I didn’t have all the setbacks and issues that year I would’ve gotten a 1200 naturally tbh.

I think you’d like the cognitive testing community Intellau
You can take it as many times as you want.

If you can manage a 1420, you can get a full-ride to University of Alabama, depending on your GPA. That was my goal. I never quite got there, but I got the second highest.

You can take it as many times as you want.

If you can manage a 1420, you can get a full-ride to University of Alabama, depending on your GPA. That was my goal. I never quite got there, but I got the second highest.
True but I’ve already gotten into my uni. If I take it again I’ll just take it to get a better score but it’ll be useless I hope there’s a scholarship opportunity around where I live so I get an excuse to take it again. But to be fair most people Ik irl did shit despite going to good schools. Covid fucked us over
In the past.
Interesting I’m trying to get a few of them to join .is