Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Low IQ] Just be a fictional movie character bro

• Thread starter Deleted member 250
  • Start date
Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
96B6A599 044B 4565 BD3C 64C8AEE0EEBD

I rather want to be this character:

CbQHgfm.gif

Yeah, be a high t tall robust beast. These normies are clueless

That's a gay animated movie. Real life isn't as easy. Wasn't the beast really rich anyways? jfl

the cock on that beast is massive. how can i compete?

>tries to disprove a real societal condition with fantasy

Never change Reddit

just like in my cartoons and movies:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Ironically that "hideous beast" is well proportioned, tall and his face isn't grotesque, some women fuck dogs, its not surprising that there's a woman out there who would be attracted to a giant strong tall beast

Belle enables her abuser. Is that what this Redditor thinks is okay? Because who am I to judge?

The beast mogs everyone here and most of males in existence.

Then why did Hermione went for Ron instead of Harry? Because Harry is a manlet

Ironically that "hideous beast" is well proportioned, tall and his face isn't grotesque, some women fuck dogs, its not surprising that there's a woman out there who would be attracted to a giant strong tall beast
High IQ

Women fuck dogs more than they fuck average normies so…

"Women aren't shallow, look at this fictional woman, she isn't shallow." - Normans in 2k19

Beast also had dark triad traits and a castle. I have neither.

Beast is like a pitbull which many white trash fucj

Tall, good facial bone structure, symmetrical, high T, Big Beast Cock, thick wrists, fucking horns...
He is already a chad, he actually LOSES SMV as a human.

Just get the local Chad to hate you and lead a mob to burn your house down.

I read somewhere that cat penises had little barbs that hurt the female cat pussy into ovulation.

That's why at the end of the movie they turn it into a rich chad right?

He's statusmaxxed, dark triadmaxxed and strengthmaxxed.

Just become a beast that turns into a handsome wealthy prince bro.

Tall, good facial bone structure, symmetrical, high T, Big Beast Cock, thick wrists, fucking horns...
He is already a chad, he actually LOSES SMV as a human.

This is not even a joke. This shit is for real.
Listen what she ask to him in the final scene:

And as a beastpill confirmation, go take a look at the foid's comments about the growl!

This is dumb AF. The beast in this franchise looks like a lion, which is a symbol for strength and virility.

A more adequate comparison would be if Esmeralda fell in love with Quasimodo, but we know that's not how things work.

Women are positively repulsed by ugliness. Having sex for a woman is a matter of life and death, because childbirth is risky. A pregnancy with a genetically defective offspring is more likely to fail and cause death. That's why women have evolved an ability to detect and be repulsed by certain mutant or aneuploid phenotypes.

Tbh the beast is 7' minimum with a huge frame, BBC and hypermasculine features

just be a 6'8 mythical being br0

Yeah, be a high t tall robust beast. These normies are clueless
Disney definitely knew what it was doing when it designed this "beast" on a Chad frame. Make no mistake, Hollywood is blackpilled.

It seems soyboys will never grow out of their child phase due to low testosterone and neediness to cope and ignore reality by watching 20 year old movies that are not even based on reality. It is truly over the for many many "men".