Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Low IQ is high IQ

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
"high" IQ losers :incel: are eternally salty because they're actually in the uncanny valley of intelligence (too smart to be a normie, too dumb to be rich). However, they don't realise that, so they bash their heads over why people can't just tell how "intelligent" they are.

LOW IQ :chad:are 100% certain they are retarded and know nothing, therefore making them wiser than the delusional "intellectuals"

Don't @ me :feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:

Incel is Volcel

Paradoxes me

Incel is Volcel
Correct

"Volcel" :incel: Cope by rejecting whores who are disgusted by them anyway.

Incel :chad: realise all whores are disgusted by them, and therefore 100% certain that it never began, thus making them more carefree and :chad:like, unlike the "volcels" who snap once they realise they have been subhuman all along.

Correct
"Volcel" :incel:Cope by rejecting whores who are disgusted by them anyway.
Incel :chad: realise all whores are disgusted by them, and therefore 100% certain that it never began, thus making them more carefree and :chad:like, unlike the "volcels" who snap once they realise they have been subhuman all along.
Correct

sounds like some vsauses type shit tbh