Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Low iq inferiroty complex trait: you believe in JBW

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Thread where you tell me why you believe in the JBW conspiracy theory.

there are literal statistics that show women prefer white men from all races, and that being indian and aisan pretty much is correlated with being kissless. The only diffrences is that tinder chads are getting ugly ethnic foids, etc while the very rare occasion of an ethnic ascending with a white foid usually mogs the white guy with an ethnic foid

there are literal statistics that show women prefer white men from all races, and that being indian and aisan pretty much is correlated with being kissless. The only diffrences is that tinder chads are getting ugly ethnic foids, etc while the very rare occasion of an ethnic ascending with a white foid usually mogs the white guy with an ethnic foid
I just realised maybe I got it wrong.

By saying just be white you don't mean that any white man can ascend and that you can't be an incel if you are white, you just mean that white men are on average better lookin then ethnic is what JBW is?

Damn you are angry af today calm down youngcel :feelswow:

while you can be incel and white its obvious that white people are generally rated as more attractive than other races.

jbw is jbv actually (just be viking)

By saying just be white you don't mean that any white man can ascend and that you can't be an incel if you are white, you just mean that white men are on average better lookin then ethnic is what JBW is?
No its not saying white guys cant be incel, there are plenty here it's sayng that ethnics have it considerably harder than whites

while you can be incel and white its obvious that white people are generally rated as more attractive than other races.
So that's what JBW is?

I thought when people said that they meant that you can't be a white incel.

JBW is an exaggeration, but foids find white men more attractive.

This, its a straight good trait like being tall.

Of course if you are ugly ass shit you wont ascend even if you are white, its just a good trait

I believe in height > face > race theory.

Generally speaking, white men are better looking than let's say asian or curry.

But you can be white and Incel if you have a shitty face and short. Although less likely because curries and asians are more uglier looking overall and White Chad > Curry Chad.

JBW is def not true lol. I'm white but in a wheelchair, severely physically deformed, and autistic. If JBW were true, I wouldn't be on this forum and believe me... I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING (LEGAL)...

White people are gods.

Where do you live
With @Eschewcel's mom
White people are gods.

JBW is def not true lol. I'm white but in a wheelchair, severely physically deformed, and autistic. If JBW were true, I wouldn't be on this forum and believe me... I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING (LEGAL)...

I'm ethnic and I mog the hell out of you. Sorry to hear that brocel. :cryfeels:

this. cant tell you the amount of wmaf i have seen in the last couple of months, literal meme, i laugh evertime i see one
Yeah there's gookwhores out there for most mayocels no matter the height

Yeah, there's gookwhores out there for most mayocels no matter the height
yeah, i even see balding cucks with noodlewhores.

Dude is a 4
JBW? U cherry picked 4/10 who lucked out with a gook shorter than her. What about all the ones who didn't luck out let alone the 3/10s and below. Just be white literally makes no sense. Unless you're using it as an exaggeration.

this. cant tell you the amount of wmaf i have seen in the last couple of months, literal meme, i laugh everytime i see one

So much fucking this, they are everywhere in any Anglo western countr. 50 year old white man x 20 year old asian woman or Soyboy 25 year old white man x 30 year old asian woman.

That is the law.

JBW? U cherry picked 4/10 who lucked out with a gook shorter than her. What about all the ones who didn't luck out let alone the 3/10s and below. Just be white literally makes no sense. Unless you're using it as an exaggeration.
Imagine actually denying JBW. Just deny facts and logic.

European features are considered universally attractive. White skin and blue eyes look more exotic. Deep set eyes, high set and prominent cheekbones, protruding chins, and straight noses are all more common in caucasians than in other races. These traits are vital in looking human

It's ironic that the vast majority of incels are white, yet JBW is tossed around so casually.

It's ironic that the vast majority of incels are white, yet JBW is tossed around so casually.
Most incels are actually ethnic. The whole “incels are white” thing is leftist propaganda

So that's what JBW is?

I thought when people said that they meant that you can't be a white incel.
Tbh, that's what most of the hardcore practitioners on this site say. I have never believed in "JBW" and I always argue against it against other people. I also think the racepill is real.

So I wouldn't say "JBW" is just believing the racepill or racial hypergamy is real.