Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Low IQ Incel Tears post forgets that Elliot was mogged by his siblings

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
FC7FBC43 4F2C 49F5 9626 4A0207218663

FD54E4D8 6288 483B 950A 25843C688733

His white becky sister and chad brother :
A25B047C C4AC 4EFB 93BE 917D83F1FE66
A01C5B01 059C 4D02 A636 4FA318364433

“whY DiNd’t the SiSTeR and THe BroTher End Up thE sAME.”

Let’s not forget that he was a short rice :feelsgah::feelshaha:

Yeah I guess they don't bother to research anything. They are as biased as someone can possibly be.
Not only they think they have the moral highground, but they also think every sibling will have the same genetic outcome.
ER was autistic, had severe anxiety, depression, was outcast, his siblings weren't.
ER knew how good the life of his sister was, and was rightful on feeling envious.
ER knew what his brother would grow out to be, and guess what? The dude was a prophet on that, he was more than right, he was absolutely perfect in his prediction.
Toxic environments will always create time bombs, and ER was just one of them. It just happens that most of them will just grow out to be severely depressed and kill themselves instead of going ER.
If everyone had the guts to go ER based on their environment, I guess the whole planet would be in an all-out war, with people fighting each other to death.
He WAS product of his environment, and so are the Stacies and Chads that lived where ER was. Their environment made them act like packs of hungry wolves preying on weaker individuals, engage in promiscuity and be bullie. But oh no, we only talk about what goes against the general norms of society, right?

That is definitely true. They are also insinuating that everyone thinks the same and people perceive their environment the same way that others within their same environment perceive it. Mariana Trench IQ.

Yeah I guess they don't bother to research anything. They are as biased as someone can possibly be.
Not only they think they have the moral highground, but they also think every sibling will have the same genetic outcome.
ER was autistic, had severe anxiety, depression, was outcast, his siblings weren't.
ER knew how good the life of his sister was, and was rightful on feeling envious.
ER knew what his brother would grow out to be, and guess what? The dude was a prophet on that, he was more than right, he was absolutely perfect in his prediction.
Toxic environments will always create time bombs, and ER was just one of them. It just happens that most of them will just grow out to be severely depressed and kill themselves instead of going ER.
If everyone had the guts to go ER based on their environment, I guess the whole planet would be in an all-out war, with people fighting each other to death.
He WAS product of his environment, and so are the Stacies and Chads that lived where ER was. Their environment made them act like packs of hungry wolves preying on weaker individuals, engage in promiscuity and be bullie. But oh no, we only talk about what goes against the general norms of society, right?
Based

ER was just a retard. He rots in hell rn.

Damn his brother looks like TikTok fag. Just shows that Asian genetics are utter dogshit @PrestonYnot-

I disagree (respectfull). There is more to it.
Anyways.
I have personally never seen pictures of his sister nor brother, but, holy shit, he is mogged. This whore is definitely banging multiple Hollywood Tyrones and chads.

Yeah, his sister is really fucking hot. ER lost the genetic lottery and lost badly.
tbh, I think he is an unique case in terms of looks. He mogs me, he has a rather nice haircut and little to no blemished or stuff on his face. He can also drive too. But in terms of California-tier looks and society, he lost. He's a short Asian, with a not-so-typical NPC voice.

I disagree (respectfull). There is more to it.
Anyways.
View attachment 451029 I have personally never seen pictures of his sister nor brother, but, holy shit, he is mogged. This whore is definitely banging multiple Hollywood Tyrones and chads.
His lil bro is having 26k followers on Instagram (which is HUGE, many models are way under that)
https://www.instagram.com/therealzakr/?hl=en (he is highly frauding thanks to his dad who's a professional photograph)
He started as an actor in shitty series in 2020, he may have a future in the cinema industry.

His lil bro is having 26k followers on Instagram (which is HUGE, many models are way under that)
https://www.instagram.com/therealzakr/?hl=en (he is highly frauding thanks to his dad who's a professional photograph)
He started as an actor in shitty series in 2020, he may have a future in the cinema industry.
Damn. It's also really sad that ER's family are doing great without him, even better. They probably wished he was never born.

tbh, I think he is an unique case in terms of looks. He mogs me, he has a rather nice haircut and little to no blemished or stuff on his face. He can also drive too. But in terms of California-tier looks and society, he lost. He's a short Asian, with a not-so-typical NPC voice.
Too bad it never went through his head the idea of locationmaxxing. He would have slayed the fuck out of the entire continent of south america. He would be extremely exotic in places like Brazil. Or Malaysia like others have pointed out. There are so many places he could have gone to and would have absolutely slayed hundreds of pussies... that is so sad. He had the means to.
Damn. It's also really sad that ER's family are doing great without him, even better. They probably wished he was never born.
His father at some point in the long interview implied exactly what you just said.

Based. I hate the ER worshippers on here. He was delusional and only wanted white blonde Stacy and could’ve easily run JBW on a noodlewhore.

And he was an insufferable delusional narcissist.

Last edited:
Based. I hate the ER worshippers on here. He was delusional and only wanted white blonde Stacy and could’ve easily run JBW on a noodlewhore.

100% bro

The narcisism was a cope mechanism he clinged to, to mask his insecurities he never left behind. He was doing nothing but coping all the time, he was TRYING to be a narcisist. He always knew why he was undesirable and that he would be forever undesirable.
The apparent narcisism was a failed attempt and elevating self steem.

@Mentally lost cel

Last edited:
Tbh I don’t care my for ER either. This post was just made to point out this dumb IT whore.

But tbh I think many incels just empathize a lot with many of his experiences, thoughts, and feelings. Although I can say he went too far killing innocent ricecels just so his autistic “Day Of Retribution” wasn’t a failure:feelshaha::feelsgah:

could’ve easily run JBW on a noodlewhore.
Aa80a377aade3d9c1076579919badbc2aa92ffe3e05b889699468afcea1a3af2 1

Lmao no
That's completely fucking delusional
He was fucked through and through
Jfl he doesn't look white and there's tons of actual mediocre white dudes have 1000x more chances with noodles

It's completely funny how he mentions his whore sister fucking dudes at 15 years old while he listened.

Anyone with a functioning brain at the time could predict what her future was going to be.

Her entire life has been drinking the cum rich chads and trying to distance herself from her brothers actions.

I bet she doesn't even consider him a brother despite him showing some affection for her before his death :feelshaha:

Don't even get me started on his brother. His brother quite literally won the gene pool. It's funny because he also noticed that his brother was excelling and growing up up be a Chad, and even mentions wanting to kill him.

It's that low iq landwhale princess shitty.

to be fair, half brother and his sister; sheesh.

It's completely funny how he mentions his whore sister fucking dudes at 15 years old while he listened.

Anyone with a functioning brain at the time could predict what her future was going to be.

Her entire life has been drinking the cum rich chads and trying to distance herself from her brothers actions.

I bet she doesn't even consider him a brother despite him showing some affection for her before his death :feelshaha:

Don't even get me started on his brother. His brother quite literally won the gene pool. It's funny because he also noticed that his brother was excelling and growing up up be a Chad, and even mentions wanting to kill him.

The average person does not read and does not research anything on their own. They watch some 20 minute video by normie youtuber with a few moral lessons and jokes stuffed in between. Not even 1% of the people who talk about him are even aware that he was bullied and changed schools two or three times because of it.

They also assume that he was rich for owning a used BMW even though his mother was broke and he was not even allowed to enter his rich father's house.

His "brother" is only half brother and a more attractive mix at that. Even if both parents were the same there is no telling which half of the genes from each parent he would get. Some brothers are a full head shorter, with different hair and eye color.

JFL @ anyone who thinks ER could have "run JBW." The dude looked 100% ricecel.

His sister Georgia got a lot more of the white genes (genetic recombination being a bitch again) to the point where the OP even called her white even though she's half-Asian too.

@your personality wow, what a sad mentally ill freak you have to be to cope like that? Oh, yeah, Reddit is full of them.

could’ve easily run JBW on a noodlewhore.
See, what ER needed was THIS forum.

We have way more blackpill knowledge than ER did. He didn't know what to do.

ER definitely, absolutely could've kpopmaxxed and visited SEA and slayed pussy like supreme gentleman he was.

He just lacked the knowledge and insight into what the solution was.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back