Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Low iq curry foid kill herself in elevator

damn she is giga retarded

the fuck is she trying to do? :feelskek:

Animated GIF

She couldn’t get chad

What is she even trying to do hahaha

Typical pajeet IQ

There should be traps like these like rat traps so that low iq normies and foids commit suicide. Oops it died oops!

She could have just pressed the emergeny button

How'd that tard survive this long?

I can't understand what was going through her brain(if she had one) as she contemplated this, even a ape wouldn't do this if the door magically closed behind his back. How can someone be so retarded?

Apparently its from China
The article says she was a old deaf woman who used the elevator for the first time, judging from her clothes it seems she is from the country side.

Apparently its from China
The article says she was a old deaf woman who used the elevator for the first time, judging from her clothes it seems she is from the country side.
She also survived apparently

muslims are fucking stupid. i had nothing against them but over the years as pajeets started having internet installed in their straw huts ive been interacting with them even without my intention and u can see how stuppid they are when they talk about ramadan or their pedo god (mohammed was a messiah actually but like messiah like god)

Where's the ending? Any proof she actually died?

Foids really are this stupid though.